Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
What are some easy hallucinogens to make(legal or not)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bam_M

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:52 pm
As the title says. All help would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:57 pm
Or even over the counter medication.  

Bam_M

Sub Pahar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:31 am
You mean you wanna make LSD in your lab ? 4laugh

Or just injest stuff like morning glory seeds or peanut peeling. Probably even nutmeg, or any part of a datura plant. Visit erowid.org to inform yourself of all the potential dangers of these illegal-drug alternatives.

Morning glory seeds contain LSA, but personally I'd never eat anything like that in large quantities.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:26 am
we have this type of booze here that makes you hallucinate (I can't remember what it's called. They sell it at the liquor board, it's ******** awesome.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:25 am
punkarama
we have this type of booze here that makes you hallucinate (I can't remember what it's called. They sell it at the liquor board, it's ******** awesome.
Absynth? It's amazing.

I dunno man, I don't think its totally possible without some professional approach.

If you're really game, I suppose it'd be wise to start growing some weed, and ******** around with how you grow it. Then move upwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:35 pm
Sub Pahar
You mean you wanna make LSD in your lab ? 4laugh

Or just injest stuff like morning glory seeds or peanut peeling. Probably even nutmeg, or any part of a datura plant. Visit erowid.org to inform yourself of all the potential dangers of these illegal-drug alternatives.

Morning glory seeds contain LSA, but personally I'd never eat anything like that in large quantities.

that reminds me, i know this kid who claims to make "morning glory shakes!" and tells me just how high he gets "ALLL THE TIME!!>?!" long story short he's a f**.  

CokePixie
Crew

Szinriia

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:04 pm
Absinthe is only good at 65% alc+ I think we get 55% max in bars here. mad

Edit: although I'm not hardcore enough for any Absinthe these days... (and anyway the hallucinogenic stuff is a nono after I was diagnosed with epilepsy sad ) Been sick on too many aniseedy tasting shot fueled nights. It had to be strong stuff (with a decent amount of wormwood) to have any effect though when I could drink it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:40 am
Szinriia
Absinthe is only good at 65% alc+ I think we get 55% max in bars here. mad

Edit: although I'm not hardcore enough for any Absinthe these days... (and anyway the hallucinogenic stuff is a nono after I was diagnosed with epilepsy sad ) Been sick on too many aniseedy tasting shot fueled nights. It had to be strong stuff (with a decent amount of wormwood) to have any effect though when I could drink it.
Weak absynth is always good when its mixed with something. Cannibis was my personal favourite, but that was ages ago before my tolerence went up.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:58 pm
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Absynth? It's amazing.

I dunno man, I don't think its totally possible without some professional approach.

If you're really game, I suppose it'd be wise to start growing some weed, and ******** around with how you grow it. Then move upwards.

YEAH THATS IT!!! heart heart heart  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff