Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
do u think ben had sex in Italy over the summer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

julia1o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 pm
i think he did something cause of the way he says no and the way hes nervous all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm
Well in today's episode(it aired 2 hours ago) his dad pretty much says he did...  

smilelmao

julia1o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm
smilepeace18
Well in today's episode(it aired 2 hours ago) his dad pretty much says he did...

true i wish he didnt though  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm
I THINK BEN AND AMY SHOULD BREAK UP. BECAUSE HE JUST WANTED SEX, WHICH SHE WON'T GIVE. AND THEY DONT ACT LIKE THEY REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER  

HannahGirl09

FoolziieFoSho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 am
i honestly don't think he did. and how would his dad know? you guys are all probably gonna be like this girls and idiot. but i dont think he had sex. i think that he had a little affair with someone, but he didnt actually do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 pm

I know he did
3nodding

Princess xxKay_

d-Blaring_Melody-b

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm
i think he did because his answer is never a solid "no"
theres aloways some figetting and it seems like hes not telling the whole truth.
especially in the restaurant scene with his dad. something seemed fishy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am
Ben did something because he is nervous. It's implied that he did something but that does not mean sex. He really should move on because Amy just has so many problems and he seems to be the go to guy. I feel sorry for him and if he did do something, good for him. They are still young yet.  

Kira 1988

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm
I agree with the affair idea. If he did anything more, he would have told someone, and everyone in this show gossips. Amy would have known by now, or at least someone in her circle. (Ricky, Anne, George, Ashley, Madison, Lauren.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 am
welli dont no if he had sex but he deffently met someone  

heartlesschick193

xxxtheoryofalostsoulxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm
i think he definatly did something with someone in italy. cause he has a pic of her and she called and he asked when she was coming to visit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:06 pm
he didnt. he said he didnt. hes still a virgin... well untill the andrian thing atleast...  

Nafsi

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff