Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
An idea you guys may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
I've seen that video before, It makes me want to cry crying
his kids are so cute too.
if he hates Michael after that video, then that guy has no heart, and doesnt care if MJ is innocent or not.

Yeah, I just think the people like him that dont like Michael..I think they need to know the REAL Michael not the medias dream Michael..full of flaws and stuff.
Michael was flawless in my eyes.

The media only wants stuff that will sell good.
no one ever wants to hear anything good on someone. Bad stuff usually gets sold faster, than anything that is good, that has been done.

Yeah and thats why nobody knows the good things.
it bothers me..
I'mma become a Michael Jacksin pro and educate the world on him. And how he wanted earth to be a better place.

Me too. It's one of the reasons I bought his biography, that one of his friends wrote. He updated it. So it has alot more info. in it. I havent had time to read it latley, but I will get back to it, as soon as I get college figured out.
I mean really, you dont have to look at his charities to see that he is a good person, you can listen to the lyrics in his songs, alot of them express exactly how he feels, on certain situations. He had a great heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
I've seen that video before, It makes me want to cry crying
his kids are so cute too.
if he hates Michael after that video, then that guy has no heart, and doesnt care if MJ is innocent or not.

Yeah, I just think the people like him that dont like Michael..I think they need to know the REAL Michael not the medias dream Michael..full of flaws and stuff.
Michael was flawless in my eyes.

The media only wants stuff that will sell good.
no one ever wants to hear anything good on someone. Bad stuff usually gets sold faster, than anything that is good, that has been done.

Yeah and thats why nobody knows the good things.
it bothers me..
I'mma become a Michael Jacksin pro and educate the world on him. And how he wanted earth to be a better place.

Me too. It's one of the reasons I bought his biography, that one of his friends wrote. He updated it. So it has alot more info. in it. I havent had time to read it latley, but I will get back to it, as soon as I get college figured out.
I mean really, you dont have to look at his charities to see that he is a good person, you can listen to the lyrics in his songs, alot of them express exactly how he feels, on certain situations. He had a great heart.

Gahh.. >.<
I hate when I make typos as important as his name bleh srry about that.
But yeah, Its just that it seems like no one takes the time to listen to the lyrics in his songs...it bothers me a lot.
And the things that he says in general show that he's a good person but people and the media misinterpret what he says and makes it negative.
I just think the media has dirty minds.  

Otuo

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:37 pm
Since "Smooth Criminal" is taken, I would like to claim Michael circa "The Way You Make Me Feel"
User Image
HOT!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:55 am
ChunChe
Since "Smooth Criminal" is taken, I would like to claim Michael circa "The Way You Make Me Feel"
User Image
HOT!

okay smile
I'll go add you 3nodding

PS, I like that music video too. I like that outfit on him smile  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 am
HouseMDFan25
ChunChe
User Image
HOT!

okay smile
I'll go add you 3nodding

PS, I like that music video too. I like that outfit on him smile

Yay! Thanks.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers