Visitors:
  +1
View Results

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Last Updated: May 2, 2017

These are petitions I had earlier, but I've either lost interest in maintaining them, or they actually got (at least somewhat) fulfilled. I'll figure out if I want to try bringing any back later.

STOP releasing gold generators! (1450+ signatures) Gold generators haven't been released in a while, and Lanzer even confirmed they were discontinued. cat_3nodding

Keep Site Centering Optional! (143+ signatures) While it looks like they never went back to having the site being left-aligned, I've personally gotten around it by inputting this code into my adblocker (uBlock Origin):
||gaia.hs.llnwd.net/e2/src/_/*/src/css/core2_centered.css$stylesheet,domain=www.gaiaonline.com
Not sure if this works in Adblock Plus, but I have gotten codes that work in Adblock Plus too. Though it generally doesn't cause problems, I have had a few minor issues as a result of using it, so try to keep that in mind before filing any bug reports (if you have it enabled).

A Marketplace tag for Were-Items! (117+ signatures) Technically, there is a tag (iam) used for "I am" items, but it's currently only on a small percentage of items. Currently waiting to see if anyone with the power to change item tags would be willing to take on the task of adding "iam" to all of the known "I am" items if I send them a list.

A Button to Sign Petitions! (78+ signatures)

Let Us Disable Achievements! (62+ signatures)

Petition for Pokémon Were-Items! (53+ signatures)

Petition for a Virtual Preview Room! (42+ signatures) The Avatar Builder covers most of the requirements. For previewing "I am" pose animations specifically, you can find someone who's wearing the "I am" pose you want to preview (or ask me if I have a GIF of the animation already), right-click and view the image of their avatar, and replace flip with strip, or add _strip before the .png. You should see a variety of different poses based on what they're wearing, with the right-most four frames being the "I am" pose animation or, if those are blank, uses the left-most two frames (and would then have no animation when moving).

Let us disable the Pop-up Ads! (26+ signatures) They haven't used these for a while now. cat_3nodding

A Were-pose for Gwee the Dragon! (26+ signatures) Like mentioned in the petition, there is a method (that can admittedly get a little complicated) that allows looking like a Gwee from one side which, if you don't use it in Flash Spaces, should be good enough. Alternatively, there's also an item called Kindred Gweenee the Dragon. Kindred Gweenee the Dragon doesn't look exactly the same, but it's based on and bears a decent resemblance to the original Gwee. Toxically Collect Em All has an "I am" pose that also may be "close enough." cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 am
dude, i rly think that u shud go 4 it man!!! u got my support wink  

Voldemort HP

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 pm
Voldemort HP
dude, i rly think that u shud go 4 it man!!! u got my support wink

Go for what? cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 pm
I'd like to sign all of these.  

Prince of Blood n Velvet

8,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Rabiya aa

OG Spotter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm
I wish you re opened the kitty one >_< then I could get the NSK for less  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 pm
BloomEnchantix121
I wish you re opened the kitty one >_< then I could get the NKS for less

Well, in that petition, I was asking for new cheaper cats, not making current ones cheaper.  

Kangit
Captain

Advertising: Guilds, Clans, Petitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas