Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCanHasCoW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm
So I Was Thinking....

I've just realized something.

Seeing that you will be able too fly in every zone...

THE EXPLORER TITLE WILL BE EASY!

>.>

That and I really doubt Blizzard will make this the "Final Game". Seeing as how much money they make a day... It would be kind of stupid if they did.

On top of that they still havn't touched on a lot of things. Rumours for the Emerald Dream / Emerald Forest, Yes they are actual zones in the game that have been created.... Don't ask how I got into those zones...

As well as Im sure Kael Thas, isn't dead... The guys lived through more then well anyone. I fully expect him too make a come back... again and again and again....

Ok Maybe I Wasn't.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 am
I cannot wait for Cata to come out! mrgreen

I am an alt addict so having new combos to make and new races to play with is a dream come true! I cannot wait to make a tauren priest and pally, and a bunch of gobbies and puppies. I'm also stoked about the gnome priest and the undead hunter!

I realize some people are annoyed with the implications of the combos but I completely agree with hollographik's and kaminari's posts. Just do a little research and have some imagination.  

Kupo Belle

Sparkling Pieslinger

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm
I am going to rock cataclysm! Tauren Pallidan... Ret bull gives you wings! I am really hoping that in a future expac. High Elves become available. If that wasn't a plan... why hasn't Blizz killed them already. I want a Tinker Hero Class too. WoW is just full of countless possibilities.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm
kidna wish they had given horde the pandaren along with a monk type class and still gave allys worgen but give them some kind o special class to  

Solasu90

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm
What would be the point of being an Alliance and having a monk pandaren with you, in that case. I think that settled the pandaren thing.. and the chinese complained about them... even though jamacans don't complain about being trolls and scottish peaople complain about dwarves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm
this game is gonna get more crazy then ever. although the idea of a tauren paladin is a little weird but hey you know what isnt weird these days lol biggrin . i was hoping for a new heroic class. but i think the two new races will be cool.  

Seventh_Tyrant

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm
Emerald Dream might have to wait a while, since they've pretty much fixed the Emerald Nightmare problem (at least for now) in-universe, even though we didn't see it in-game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 pm
I was just wondering a couple things about the expansion. I'm not really up on things since I've been off WoW a couple years and just got back into playing from scratch. I like what I've been hearing about what's coming though.

I was wondering what parts of the release will be if you buy the box only (since I won't be able to afford it off the bat, I don't even have Lich King.) I assume most of the game and class changes will just be part of the game? My main interest is if the new classes available for races will only be with the box purchase or just added (I'd like to make a gnome priest and an undead hunter.) I know the new races will be with box purchase and though I like them, I can wait.

I'm also very excited about the Hunter changes and all the new pets 3nodding  

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash