Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
sneak peek.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

usaginano

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 pm
About time! Really looking forward to this feature. It will help me keep on top of guilds as long as my guild captains keep the updates flowing. whee

But it's really nice to see guilds going somewhere, can't wait for it all to come together! (:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm
That would be quite useful for guilds who are holding contests and such.  

Sakura Ashida

Silent elf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm
oh that looks real nice , i wonder when it will be lounged smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am
When will this feature come out?  

Sterekorgtfo

Greedy Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 am
MemoryDragon
For once, I don't think anyone is going to be put out by this update. Never know though. I'm sure someone will find a way to hate it.

Me, however, I'm psyched. heart
How to hate it? PM spam. The problem is, if the person make part of... 10 guilds?
And all guild decide to send messages daily... more 10 PMs per day?
I love the idea, but the overload of PMs might not be so good...
Maybe the users might have the option to decide if they want those PMs or not?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am
Captain Grvl
MemoryDragon
For once, I don't think anyone is going to be put out by this update. Never know though. I'm sure someone will find a way to hate it.

How to hate it? PM spam. The problem is, if the person make part of... 10 guilds?

I hate the idea of them being turned off ...

Mostly because if I were sending one it would be with good reason, I'd want all the members to see them ...

I suppose it's something that'll have to be done, just makes me rather sad to think people wouldn't see them.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm
OMG that's exactly what I was trying to state in the Site feedback!

D= thank you so much for developing this and i hope this works out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 pm
Madam Grvl
MemoryDragon

Ask the offending guilds to stop. (ask nicely)
If they don't (Ask the upper people, like cappy) then leave the guild. If you can't come to an agreement with the captain, and the captain is active enough to send PMs, then I can't see you getting along in the guild.  

LillianSaire

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:32 pm
diversaurus
nanieru
hmm? I'm not pretty sure If I had the correct idea, but is this like a tool which could be useful for spreed your guild existence to selected people?
If that so, is amazing and very handy tool 3nodding for those guild almost in die period.

This up and coming feature will allow captains and vice captains to send messages to their guild members. you won't be able to pick and choose which members to send those messages to. to accomplish that, you'd have to use the regular PM system.

Yes, thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 pm
Personally and as someone had said on this guild, I do not think that this kind of messages will be sent every time caps and vice have scratches on their backs.
Guess, that when you get the responsibility of own a guild you realize what are priorities and what not.

But if the gold doesn't stop them, neither your Pms requesting to stop well there is another idea "an option to just receive certain number of announcements...or something as announcement priority "  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

gearfreak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 pm
I'd like to say I love the new feature, but there is one thing I'd like changed...

Currently, the guild announcement alert ONLY shows when you browse your guilds... I think it should show any time, just like all the other alert messages do.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff