Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
News

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this topic helpfull?
  Yes very much so
  Maybe yes but no. Some is some isn't
  No its not helpfull at all
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm
This is where all updates for the guild will be posted when they come to be. If anyone has anything that is news then they can post it here as well if they wish to share it. Any information on contests will also be posted here so please read daily if it shows a recent post was made. No rude news please like if someone passed away and wish to share it you may share it here for example.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm
News Today!

Want to say welcome to all the new members and how glad we are that they joined and hope they enjoy their time here. If it works out there might be a contest coming up next month if it works out right with an item up for grabs and maybe consolation items for those who participate but don't come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. But if things don't work out then the contest idea will be pushed to another date but may be coming up next month. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Don't forget that if anyone has any suggestions or ideas to improve the guild then please don't hesitate to post your ideas up in the Sub Forum Ideas For Improvement.

Remember also that if you haven't introduced yourself yet please do so before a month or two has passed from the date you joined. I don't wanna use the ban/removed topic but will if must. Of course if someone doesn't introduce themselves or say they will be late and will get to it then a warning will be sent out to them then if still no response or activity and no one can vouch for their inactivity they will be removed but may rejoin if they still wish to be apart of Nightingale of Moonlight.

That's all for now. If anyone has any news they wish to share with us they may put it here so we all can know. Everyone have a great day. ^_^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm
Small news update!

Yay! Small update! Please read of course the news to know what is to come and going on. We got our first contest going! So excited! I hope people join in and take part in it and that we have a lot of fun with it! Thanks to all! -smiles-  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm
I have terrible news I suppose.
The news is that I am quiting gaia soon.
Not like anyone will truly miss me, but I thought I would just let people know.  

MaicoMai

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:04 am
I'll miss all of my friends on here, and you know who you are.
Good bye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:11 pm
crying First Phoenix then you Luna? Why? Why are you leaving? I know why Phoenix is because she feels it better to quit gaia cause she's getting so busy. Why are you going to quit?  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm
whhaaaaat Luna you cant quite T.T  
Nightingale of Moonlight

Manage Your Items