Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunter's Hall: A World of Warcraft Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Hunter's Hall
New Expansion coming out!! (spoilers?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm
So, there is a New Expansion coming out next year... World of Warcraft: Cataclysm!

There will be more races withe the hunter class available to them! Humans, Undead, Goblins, and Worgen! (Goblins and Worgen will be Playable races! )

Also Dwarves will have mages and Shamans, Gnomes will have priests, Blood Elves will have Warriors, Tauren will have Paladins and Priests, Night Elves will have mages, Orcs will have mages, and Trolls will have Druids!

Worgen will have DK's, Druids, Hunters, mages, Priests, Rogues, Warlocks, and Warriors

Goblins will have DK's, Hunters, Mages, Priests, Rogues, Shamans, Warlocks, and Warriors!

Level cap will be 85

There will be new Instances and BG's and Stuff like that

And a new profession! Archaeology (Personally I am excited about this, because, I am going to school to become an Archaeologist IRL )

Anyway ... yeah ... so what do you guys think? Are you excited about it, or not too happy about it?

Tell me what you think!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 am
Well, first of all, I think Blizz should be focusing on improving their servers so we can do instances no problem. Then after that's solved, work on the new expansion.

My thoughts on it:

- I'm kind of upset that worgen will be alliance and goblins horde. Just because I'm all for horde, but worgen look cool. However, there's no way I'm rolling alliance to play it. And, I don't really like the way the goblins look.

-I'm actually pretty excited about heroic SFK! lol. That should be interesting. XD

- Flying in Azeroth = awesome. I'm just hoping that it's not gonna be something completely ridiculous to obtain. And I mean...on my main...flying was a large sum of money. There's the 5000g for the epic mount, 1k g for cold weather flying, however much the original flying was...so as you know, we've already worked our asses off for our flying mounts. I'll be very disappointed if access to flying in Azeroth is expensive. Another 1k g is kind of bull (and if it's more, they're retarded).

- The whole stats situation is just confusing me. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to work, but I'm hoping it's not a pain to get used to. I've spent a lot of money on gems for my hunter...and if the expansion screws that up, I'll be pretty mad. Also, if I end up losing a lot of dps because of it, I'll be very mad (especially if I have to spend even more to get back up there). However, I am leveling a tank, so I think a lack of defense might be easier for me to get to understand.

- And I'd just like to know more info on the archaelogy (not really sure exactly what it is) and the path things...  

Ambassador Airyn

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am
A lot of people are miffed about the Worgen thing ... however, in the lore, it makes sense ... since the Worgen have something to do with the Night Elves ...
I like that Goblins are Horde ... because, it the original Warcraft games, they were allies of the Horde, plus they're pretty much the Horde's answer to Gnomes ... I haven't seen enough pictures of them to judge whether or not I like the way they look though ... Well see more choices in how to make them look when the expansion comes out I guess.

I also like that there will be flying mounts in EK and Kalimdor.... and I don't think we'll have to worry about buying new ones as I'm sure that as long as you already have your flying lessons and flying mounts, you'll be good to go ... It wouldn't make sense if they didn't make it possible to fly, if you already know how.

As for the rest ... it all speculation now... I guess we'll just have to wait for the expansion ...

After all, there were a lot of people complain when WoTLK was anounced, and then as soon as it was released, everyone was rolling Death Knights, and heading out to Northrend!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 am
man i was rly hoping that the Belfs were going to have druids next xp crying  

Stocking with Garterbelt

Young Vall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 pm
yup but dont get your hopes up for it coming out anytime soon they havent even released a schedualed date for this up coming expansion
so for all we know it could be a year or two before its released  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 am
ok so on my relm in the city trade every one was complaining bout the cost.
& all i cold think was."stupids don`t buy it from the store"
& this is how ima git it with out buying it from the store.
ok me i`m not buying the ep i`ma wate till blizz is giving out free 10 day triels.
git the trile then pay fot wow & bam i got the ep for next to nutting.  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Master blackflash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 am
what would be kool is if we could have like 2 classes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am
Master blackflash
what would be kool is if we could have like 2 classes

Hmm... what do you mean by that? Two NEW classes, or only 2 classes to choose from?

Two new classes would be fun, but I don't know what they could possibly be ... I'm pretty sure hey have all the bases covered with the current classes  

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

Master blackflash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm
acually wat i ment was being 2 classes at the same tiime now that would be kool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 am
ah, I see

Oh, and I recently found out that the new expansion will be out in November next year! You can already pre-order copies  

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

Master blackflash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 am
i know its so kool  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 am
i know its so kool  

Master blackflash

The Hunter's Hall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers