god i hate ********

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:42 pm
ever get those random IMs from kids you NEVER talk to anymore, let alone want to talk to anymore? i got one from this kid named paul... i made the mistake of asking him how he's been... as if i care mad

Daniel O Killey [9:31 P.M.]: drunk stoned and unhappy
PixieCrack17 [9:32 P.M.]: ...why unhappy?
Daniel O Killey [9:32 P.M.]: ashley
PixieCrack17 [9:32 P.M.]: ...ok
Daniel O Killey [9:32 P.M.]: im unhappy
PixieCrack17 [9:33 P.M.]: yes you stated that
Daniel O Killey [9:35 P.M.]: being unhappy?
PixieCrack17 [9:35 P.M.]: yup
Daniel O Killey [9:35 P.M.]: whaaa?
Daniel O Killey [9:35 P.M.]: im lost
PixieCrack17 [9:36 P.M.]: Daniel O Killey [9:32 P.M.]: im unhappy
PixieCrack17 [9:33 P.M.]: yes you stated that
Daniel O Killey [9:35 P.M.]: being unhappy?
PixieCrack17 [9:35 P.M.]: yup

Daniel O Killey [9:36 P.M.]: how so?
PixieCrack17 [9:36 P.M.]: ... are you a retard?
Daniel O Killey [9:37 P.M.]: maybe now i dont think i started as one
PixieCrack17 [9:37 P.M.]: we can only hope.
Daniel O Killey [9:37 P.M.]: im always unhappy?
PixieCrack17 [9:38 P.M.]: all hope has been lost.
Daniel O Killey [9:38 P.M.]: why?
PixieCrack17 [9:38 P.M.]: ...
PixieCrack17 [9:38 P.M.]: exactly
Daniel O Killey [9:38 P.M.]: can u tell me?
PixieCrack17 [9:39 P.M.]: ...
PixieCrack17 [9:39 P.M.]: rape your children
Daniel O Killey [9:39 P.M.]: well then i wont have any
PixieCrack17 [9:39 P.M.]: well you're speaking nonsense so i figured i'd throw some random s**t in there as well
Daniel O Killey [9:40 P.M.]: cause im drubk and loost?
PixieCrack17 [9:40 P.M.]: sure... we'll go with that
PixieCrack17 [9:45 P.M.]: well yeah... so i'm gonna go... do stuff
PixieCrack17 [9:45 P.M.]: bye

i don't get it... i mean i dumped him... i even told him while we were dating that i would never have sex with him... i made a point of crushing him emotionally, why the hell is he talking to me?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:58 pm
I dunno. Exes are weird like that. xp

Even when they ask why you never talk to them and you say "I'll talk to you if I ever have something to say to you." neutral

Szinriia

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:04 pm
Reminds me of creepy Dan .... don't ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:48 pm
Yeah... Thats lame.....  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:26 pm
punkarama

did you know his real name is actually daniel? daniel sherman andrews, danny for short... aka giant douche bag  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:03 pm
CokePixie
punkarama

did you know his real name is actually daniel? daniel sherman andrews, danny for short... aka giant douche bag

Strange coincidence (I can't ******** spell).  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:49 pm
Wow. That reminds me of Charles. I was his "girlfriend" for, like, a week, and he started stalking me and telling me he loved me and I'd only know him for a week and a half (trying to get over one of my exes. What a b***h I am.), so I was all, "Yeah, well...I hate you. You creep me out, you're ugly, I was only with you to get over ~Ex's name~. It's obviously not working. That's why last night when I saw him we were trying to DITCH your ugly a**. And I repeat: I hate you. Don't ever call me again." so the next day he sends me a text message saying, "Where were you? I waited for you after school. I ditched seventh period and waited outside your class so we could talk." I then replied with, "What the ******** is wrong with you?" and he was all, "Last night I cut myself because I miss you." and....Yeah....He was really creepy. He stalked me and he would always send me text messages saying that he loved me and stupid a** weirdo s**t like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Heff
Wow. That reminds me of Charles. I was his "girlfriend" for, like, a week, and he started stalking me and telling me he loved me and I'd only know him for a week and a half (trying to get over one of my exes. What a b***h I am.), so I was all, "Yeah, well...I hate you. You creep me out, you're ugly, I was only with you to get over ~Ex's name~. It's obviously not working. That's why last night when I saw him we were trying to DITCH your ugly a**. And I repeat: I hate you. Don't ever call me again." so the next day he sends me a text message saying, "Where were you? I waited for you after school. I ditched seventh period and waited outside your class so we could talk." I then replied with, "What the ******** is wrong with you?" and he was all, "Last night I cut myself because I miss you." and....Yeah....He was really creepy. He stalked me and he would always send me text messages saying that he loved me and stupid a** weirdo s**t like that.

I'm the only real love in your life.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm
punkarama
Heff

I'm the only real love in your life.
Yes, I know. :: humps ::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:02 pm
That was some sweet loving.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:11 pm
You bet your a** it was.  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff