Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H I G H. S C H O O L. R O M A N C E. {One on One FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join? :O
  Nevar, This is LAME.
  -Looove-
  Poll Whore >D
  I'm joining in!!
  I will give you Avi Art!! xD
  No way. Who would join THIS? D<
View Results

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:23 pm
.: NICK DAVIDSON :.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saturday, 6:59PM.

Nick turned the corner, and came to a smooth stop. The clock had just turned to 7PM. He opened the driver side door, and stepped out, he was wearing something not very formal, just some black pants and a white t-shirt. He hoped he didn't have to wear a tuxedo or anything; plus his hair was a little messy as always. But he made sure he smelled nice, and clean. Of course, Abigail will be there. He smiled. With that moron.. The smiled disapeared.

He waited, standing by the passenger side; and when he saw Emily step out side, his face flushed the slightest pink. She was wearing a long elegant dress, and he was wearing everyday clothes. Maybe this was the wrong choice? "Er.. I don't have.. party clothes." He rubbed the nape of his neck. "I've just never been invited to any." He pulled open the door for her and signaled his hand in. He sort of closed the door on her leg a little, and he apoloziged franticly, and jogged to the drivers side.

[[Ehh, he's so spazzy. D:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:10 pm
[Emily Montrael]

Em heard the doorbell ring and hurried downstairs, pausing to slip her delicate toes into a pair of pink heels. The shoes matched her outfit; a short white, No-straps dress and big pink hoop earrings. She'd done her makeup nicely and pinned a little of her hair back and let the rest flow over her shoulders - she did look cute.

Nick was leaning against his car as she walked up to him and he looked a little nervous..
He looked great though. A clean, crisp white Tshirt and smart black pants made him look so cool, yet so relaxed~. Emily smiled as he opened the door for her in a hurry, and said with a grin, "Don't be silly, I think you look great~. Stop protesting!"

She smiled at him, blushing ever-so-slightly, and let her eyes lock with his. She drag her chocolate brown eyes from his and said, cheery as ever, "Nice car Davidson! I'm impressed~.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm
.:NICK DAVIDSON:.

Nick wriggled uncomfortably in the driver's seat. "It's my fathers car." My father right now..He added in his head. He imagined the look on his fathers face when he learned that his foster-son, Nick Davidson, the anti-social, shy, Nick Davidson was going to a party. He handed over the keys in a jiffy with the words; "Try not to crash it." He smoothed his shirt, and started the car.

<3<3<3<3

"How do you like my driving? Call 1-800-Diss-Nick. To comment on how horrible he drives." He pulled up at the place of the party. Pulled out the key, and turned his head to look at Emily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm
[Emily Montrael]

Em grinned at Nicks' joke as he drove, but she had been clinging on protectively for most of the ride. "Y-you aren't that bad a driver! But, y'know~. I could count on you to crash the car.." she replied with a loud laugh. "Just kidding~. But maybe i could drive home? she asked, poking fun at him and sticking her tongue out.

She smirked cheekily at him and then turned to hop out of the car, spinnging round and taking in a deep breath of air. She waited for Nick to come to her side, before she slipped her arm through his and dragged him into the school building.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm
"Well, that helps a lonley man's self esteem." He said, acting as the victim. He tightened his grip to his stomach, as his arm was in the form of a triangle. He inhaled piercing cool air,and exaled, through his nose. "Here we go.." He mumbles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm
[[So pitiful...... sorry. I really couldn'tthink of anything... it was a rushed post.]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games