Tags: gold, money 

Reply GET GOLD FAST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real anna98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 am
if u know how to make ur dream avatar or if u r good at getting gold then give us some tips!plz some ppl r desperate to get thier dream avatarz finished!plz ppl would appreciate it very much!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 am
well all u hav 2 do is dont spend anything not even a cent on any thing play games post in forums create forums n keep on raising money till u hav enough gold =] that what i did but that waz mii old gaia n it got hacked or banned and some1 is using it n i am mad at that person i had 14k but now i hav 1k =[  

lil_miz_mistr3sz19

O.G. Player

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100

popcornz_98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm
hi again i guesss im gonnna reply to my own topic hi girl!~ wt ya doin?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm
www.tektek.org

And also, there's really no tips. Don't beg people, cuz it annoys people, and to post in the forums a lot. And vote in the arenas too.  

Papricat

dRuNKen fAiL

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 am
not totally ture i finshed 1 avi you can use you money but.....

ask you friends for donations and use Market place to buy your stuff sometimes it much cheaper there and when have enogh money to buy somthing get it im almost finish with another oh and put your dream avi on your signature. and ask other ppl to donate but

DONT BEG!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 am
the real anna iz not the 1 who needs gold itz just a reminder of why we get on gaia so we know wt were goin to do next. ....this gaia webst is just so dumb but i keep on cause its like im living another life but im not im starring at a screen that is showing me thigs that satify me or that i kan control..........there is better things to do in life than stare at a screen....ok!maybe im wrong on that but hey its a possibility.........  

popcornz_98

GET GOLD FAST

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff