Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am
i just want to know because i've never really heard of it before but it kinda sounds coool heart oh and i clicked join this guild but not accepted yet  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:54 pm
a furry(in my view), is somebody who feels a strong connection with a certain animal, which they integrate into their personality as their fur-sona.
im sure that somebody else in the guild will be able to explain better, as im relatively new to being a furry.

welcome to the guild btw  

Mercora2

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm
mercora2
a furry(in my view), is somebody who feels a strong connection with a certain animal, which they integrate into their personality as their fur-sona.
im sure that somebody else in the guild will be able to explain better, as im relatively new to being a furry.

welcome to the guild btw

lol thanks hehe biggrin sounds really cool hmmm i relate to a cat the most but i seem to like foxes more lol heart i really hmm well foxes excite me lol ther just so beautiful  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 pm
0_o thats my fur-sona... a fox... i love them because they are beautiful animals, and i love how they act when they are with their own kind, they're so playful ^_^  

Mercora2

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm
mercora2
0_o thats my fur-sona... a fox... i love them because they are beautiful animals, and i love how they act when they are with their own kind, they're so playful ^_^

hehe lol i think its um my fur-sona too hehe um whats fur-sona mean lol so i can tell if it is my fur-sona biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm
the part of your personality represented by the animal or that the animal bests represents  

Mercora2

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 pm
mercora2
the part of your personality represented by the animal or that the animal bests represents

well i like to meow lol wen im on the phone i just randomley start meowing so that must be my fur-sona  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 pm
im a cat :3  

doc.509

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am
It is quite simple really.

It is a animal with human characteristics, not the other way around or it will be animorphic. The animal has full conformability of being a humaniod and can operate with full mind and body. It was once said the the earliest of gods were blessing the human race with some characteristics of animals and boom anthropormorphics were born. But many people were disgusted by this new race, and revolted upon these "drafts" and were sought to be uncivilized for there "actions". Though completly nothing wrong it was sought that they were to be terminated and sent to hell.

Almost successful these "animal" folk fought back and won. Now knowing that these people can hold there own they let them be. Leaving them the warning that you will never be allowed to enter "our" world again they set off to create and bloom communities in the abyss. Now that the 21st century is here as you know there are furries everywhere hidding.

Oh...what gave them the name was originated by a king. Noone knows who but it was he who gave them the name and asked to rule them. Two years to discuss they accepted and were sought out to rule for eternity. Which we are doping now but with minor restrictions, but we can live with it. Never being admitted as human we simply thrive within ourselves and life goes on.

Have any other questions just PM me and I will answer.

So there you go! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 pm
I'm a Snow Leopard furry/Therian =^_^= I love my cats  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm
To me, a furry is someone who feels more comfortable towards a certain animal than they do toward a lot of people. There is something about that animal that they relate to and they see themselves as being like that animal. And although there are many levels of furdom, all of them share such a bond with a certain animal and this is why our community can become so tightly knit. We understand each other when few others do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 am
Plus furries are way more open minded than humans... It's sad how humans can't accept things that they don't wish to be real  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items