Name: Abby

Pokemon:
#158 Totodile (Toto)
Lv. 5 ♂
Scratch [35/35]
Leer [30/30]
Hold Item: None  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 am
Norm walked into Professor Elm's lab a little later than he had planned. He had woken up late and ran down to the lab but was afraid that by the time he got there all of the Pokemon would be gone. Bursting through the door Norm saw two PokeBalls on a table. "Ah, Norm a bit late but you still get a choice atleast." Professor Elm said. "Now would you like Cyndaquil or Totodile?"
Norm was very excited about this, it would be a lot easier to decide between Chikorita and Cyndaquil without the option of Chikorita. "I choose Cyndaquil." Norm replied picking up the PokeBall on the left. Grinning Norm left the lab and bumped into someone one on the way out. "Sorry." Norm said helping the person to their feet.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:03 am
"Whoa!" The girl Norm had bumped into cried out, stumbling and then falling down as well. She laughed and thanked Norm for his help, then said, "It's alright. Looks like you just got your first Pokèmon. I was just about to go get mine--wanna battle?" She asked, deciding to take the opportunity.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:01 pm
"Um, okay, sure, my name's Norm by the way. What's yours?  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 pm
[( Could you try to write a little more in your posts? Thanks. )]

"Great!" The girl said happily. "I'll be right back." She rushed farther into the lab and soon returned, holding a nice new PokéBall in her hands. As she motioned for Norm to follow her outside, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry! I never answered your question! My name is Abby, it's a pleasure!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:56 am
"Nice to meet ya Abby. Okay let's battle. Go Cyndaquil." Norm said throwing his PokeBall into the air. He was mesmerized by the sight of a Cyndaquil forming in the light that rushed out of the ball. "Hmm, Cyndaquil is a kind of kind of boring name I'll call you Hino." Norm said patting the newly dubbed Hino on the head. Norm and Hino were ready for their first battle.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Abby pressed the button on her PokèBall, and out came the spunky little Totodile. "Okay Toto, use Scratch!" The Totodile leaped forward and swiped at Hino with his claws.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm
"Hino!" Norm cried in shock as Abby's Totodile scratched Hino's back; Norm had seen other people battle Pokemon but it felt very different when it was your own Pokemon. "Use Tackle Hino!" Norm yelled, but Hino was already half way to Toto before Norm had finished talking.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:16 pm
Toto smirked after having gotten a direct hit on Hino, but the power-high was short lived, as soon he found himself being bowled over by the little Fire-type. "Ah, Toto, use Scratch again!" Abby rushed, not enjoying seeing her Pokemon being hurt. Toto hopped right back onto his feet and ran towards the Cyndaquil again.

Hino - 60&#xHP;
Tackle - 34PP

Toto - 60&#xHP;
Scratch - 33PP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 am
"Hino jump!" Norm called to Hino, Hino jumped up in the air but not high enough to escape all of the damage. "Now tackle down towards Totodile." As Hino plummeted down towards Totodile Norm silently hoped that his plan would work.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 am
Toto was disappointed when his claws only raked Hino's belly, and he let out a cry when the Cyndaquil came plummeting down on him. "Oh no, are you alright, Toto?" Abby cried, and the Pokemon stood up, nodding weakly and glaring at Hino. "Alright, use Leer!" She said, and the Totodile shot Hino an evil look, lowering his defense a bit.

Hino - 45&#xHP;
90% Defense
Tackle - 33PP

Todo - 10&#xHP;
Scratch - 33PP
Leer - 29PP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:24 pm
Norm was a bit unsure how to respond to the Leer, Hino didn't know Growl so he couldn't level the playing field, his best chance was to have Hino not get hit. "Hino use Smokescreen" Hino sent a stream of smoke towards Toto lowering it accuracy.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Toto lifted up one of his arms and put it in front of his face, trying to keep the smoke out of his eyes, and holding his breath to keep it out of his lungs. Toto, try to get out of there and hit that Cyndaquil with a Scratch!" Abby called to her Pokemon. The Totodile burst out of the smoke, reaching his claw back to swipe at Cyndaquil, though Abby couldn't tell yet whether or not the attack would hit.

Hino - 45&#xHP;
90% Defense
Tackle - 33PP
Smokescreen - 19PP

Toto - 10&#xHP;
Scratch - 32PP
Leer - 29PP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 pm
Norm saw Toto appear suddenly out of the smoke a little to the left of Hino, "Hino dodge it!" Norm cried, he was pretty sure that Toto would miss but he wanted to be sure. It turned out to be the right choice as Toto just missed scratching Hino's side. "Now Hino, use Tackle one more time."  

Ransom of Thulcandra

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am
Toto crashed into the ground as he flew past Hino, and turned around just in time to see the Cyndaquil charging at him with a Tackle. The Water-type was bumped forward and remained still, obviously having fainted. "Oh, Toto, are you all right?!" Abby cried out, running over to her fallen Pokemon. Of course, he was fine, but she hadn't ever been in a battle before and so was still very concerned by the fact that her Pokemon wasn't moving. Toto opened his eyes weakly as she came over and the girl returned him to his PokeBall, promising to head straight to the Pokemon Center to heal him up.

Before she went, though, she turned back to Norm and said, "Hey, great battle! I'll see you around, okay? And next time, I'm gonna beat you!"

+50% Exp to Hino!  
Main Role-Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff