Submit

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 am
((So I can level my Pokémon if I want to, right? I'm just making sure.)) Rairyū takes Oak's Parcel and leaves the Poké Mark saying "Thanks!" Rairyū heads back to Pallet Town.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 am
((Well not if you mean adding the level to the profile itself. You simply train and battle and such, I keep track of your ex gain and will increase your pokemon's level accordingly.))  

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 pm
Rairyū safely makes it back to Pallet Town and gives Professor Oak his parcel. Rairyū was rewarded a Pokédex. He then left the Pokémon Laboratory and went back to Viridian City.

((That is all I will be acting for that turn.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:50 pm
A small Rattata came running across the road. It as a human, a trainer, and got over taken by the need to attack him. The wild Rattata ran infront of him and got ready to attack!  

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 am
It appears that Rairyū was ambushed by Rattata. Rairyū summoned Charmander, "Go, Charmander!" Then he commanded, "Okay Charmander, use Scratch!" Charmander charges in with its claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 pm
The wild Rattata tumbled back from the claws of Charmander, but got right back into the fight. It charged Charmander quickly, tackling it directly in the gut.  

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm
((I'm starting to get bored of this.)
Charmander got tackled. Charmander used Growl to try to reduce Rattata's power.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 pm
((Yeah.))
Rattata winced a bit from the growl attack. Rattata could feel his will to attack get lower, but that didn't stop him from going on. His muscles tightened as he suddenly rushed at Charmander with a burst of incredible speed, hitting Charmander with an excellent Quick Attack.  

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 pm
[( If you get bored then throw in a trainer battle, or ask someone who's started in the same region to meet up with you and battle. And don't forget about the Trainer Quests subforum! )]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:47 am
((It is fine right now.))
When Charmander stopped growling, Charamander did not have the reflex to dodge a Quick-Attack. Charmader got tackled fast by it but since Growl lowered Rattata's physical attack power, the amount of damage inflicted was reduce by 1.
Charmander then used Scratch.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:02 pm
Rattata took another scratch from the Charmander, damn that hurt. Rattata had bitten off more than he could chew with this one, it was a mistake to attack this trainer. But that was all behind him, all he could do was attack again. He was hurt and on his last leg, but he plugged forward and darted at Charmander with another Quick Attack, hoping that it would be enough to stop the fire type pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 am
Charmander sufferred a direct hit by a Quick-Attack. The impact was huge that it made a critical hit to Charmander. Charmander was dying now. "No, Charmander!" Rairyū was getting worried. Seems that Charmander was about to faint, Rairyū unsummoned Charmander back into the Poké Ball, "Charmader, return!"

Rairyū ran away back from the battle back to Viridian City and went to a Pokémon Center to recover Charmander's injuries. After Charmander was healed, Rairyū went to the Pokémon Market and bought 1 Potion for $300 and 2 Poké Balls for $400. He also decides to by 1 Paralyze Heal for $200, then he leaves. Then Rairyū goes to the South back into Pallet Town and hopes that no Pokémon ambushes him like that tough, wild Rattata while traveling.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers