Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You know what I'm sick of hearing. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you seen those comments around?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No,
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I agree with them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm
petit mitaines
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.

And, let's not not forget that long after his heyday, Michael claimed millions of fans and many artists that are popular now credit him for inspiring their careers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm
ChunChe
petit mitaines
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.

And, let's not not forget that long after his heyday, Michael claimed millions of fans and many artists that are popular now credit him for inspiring their careers.

Yes, I forgot about that. 8D  

aloeveriea

Lover

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm
Yeah those get annoying but I've been a fan of his since I was little so I know they are wrong and are probably just looking to start a fight so I ignore them. I'm sure Michael tried to do the same thing cause he knew there were people out there that really loved him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm
yes i am most def annoyed by the people saying this

if anything the fake asses out there that werent mj fans should go suck a %^*$.
(aka martin bashir]

if anyone should be criticised its him.he is the reason fo mj's downfall
and he was the 1st to jump on mj's jock

he has millions of loyal fans that have loved him since he was known as"lil michael jackson"(which is wat he will forever be known as]

and if you dont believe me go to england

WHERE HE HAD GROWN WHITE BRITISH MEN FAINTING AND CRYING JUST BY COMING OUT ON STAGE WITH RANDOM WIND(still to this day i dont know where he got it cuz i never saw any fans] AND SPARKS
(thanks to his hair catching fire in the pepsi commercial in the 80s all haircare products say...WARNING THIS PRODUCT IS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE KEEP AWAY FROM FLAMES AND SPARKS]

thank you mj.thank you heart

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:52 pm
kendrazombie
I see what they are saying though. It happens all the time in life and it pisses me off. People that did nothing but badmouth him the entire time he was alive are now these huge fans. I know that he had an extreme amount of dedicated fans, myself included of course, but there are tons of people that are all of a sudden fans.

It's like when you went to high school with someone that everyone hated. Then they die and everyone claims they were their best friend. It's a suck I've witnessed time and time again.

true. . . xD but for sure he DID have fans lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm
What annoys me is when people say he was a child molester.... its such a lie.  

CrystalDragon15

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm
i hate it when people make fun of 3 things:

1.stupid melestation s**t mad
2.his voice evil
3.how many nose jobs he gets stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm
i have LOVED him ever since i was 8.i hate these haters.how could they think they could come in THIS guild and think they could come in here and tell all of these lies and think we would believe them?  

liberian girl58

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm
HanukoUchiha
What annoys me is when people say he was a child molester.... its such a lie.

that's the one that pisses me off the most
that and the whole thing that he bleached his skin  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas