Tipsy Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image
I'll puke rainbows on you... FTW.

Since I didn't see a thread like this up, I thought I could contribute. 3nodding

For starters...

My name is Cy. ^ ^ I'm 17, and live in Colorado. There's a lot of homophobes where I live, and it really, really, bothers me. That's one of the reasons I joined.
I'm bi. I'm not one of those girls running around screaming that I am just so I can get that cute boy to like me, but I'm one of those quiet girls who has liked other quiet girls. :3 I don't like how my choice of sexuality has become a trend rather than a legit way of life. I'm really quiet about my sexuality because I know a lot of homophobes, and it bothers me that I know a few people wouldn't be my friend if they found out my preference. It also makes me smile knowing some of the most bible-thumping friends I have are so amazingly open to me, even in knowing what I choose, love me even more that they know. ^ ^
I'm in college for Culinary Arts (cooking and being a chef) and it's one of my goals to prove that just because I don't have a p***s, I can still cook like it's nobody's business.

That's me, in a nutshell. I like being active in guilds... So I'll try and keep this one alive... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 pm
Alrighty then.

Following the example, this is mwa!

For starters, the name's Amber, and I'm 14. I live in the no fun state of Cali. Southern Cali to be exact.

Yes, I am bi. No, I'm not like one of those girls who likes to shout it to the world, or would make out with some other chick just to get a guy hard. That s**t dont fly.

I just graduated from middle school on the councilors list with a 3 point something GPA. Oh yea. I'm awesome. >w<

I created this guild because I'm sick and tired of seeing all these goddamn homophobes running around quoting,
"A man shall not lie with another man as he does a woman." <--(haha, yes, i actually know some of the quotes of the damn Bible)

I'm also sick and tired of seeing on the news everyone fighting over Gay Marriage. Lemme ask you something. What's so wrong with it? Yea sure, it goes against the "traditional" bonding of two humans, but who the ******** cares?

I mean seriously, whether you're gay straight or bi, or anything else out there, you should still have the right to marry who you love, and gain all the rights a regular couple would.
It should be no other way.

Hmm... what else.

I've told all my friends that I'm bi. They all welcomed me with open arms to say the least. If they werent open to me liking both genders, I would have dumped them all. I'm not going to hang around a bunch of people that think liking their same gender is weird or wrong. I dont care what kind of fun memories we've shared and made, if you cant accept all of me, then Im not going to change so that you will. That just isnt me.

I love reading and writing, and one of these days I'll stop being so damn lazy and get to writing my book. I dont know what its going to be about yet, but I do know that its going to be fantasy, and there will be several gay couples. If anyone wants to help out, or give suggestions on something, you can send a PM. Or I'll make a thread. Something like that.

Um. Another goal in life is to help out anyone who's afraid of "coming out of the closet" or telling their parents/friends. I know it may seem like I cant help, but you'd be amazed at what you can tell a total stranger.

I'm here to make friends! Talk to me! Dont be afraid to say hi or send a random PM. And, in case you havnt noticed, yes, I cuss a lot. You've been forewarned. >=3

fox-siren
Captain

{~}Main Discussion Forum{~}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces