Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm
The lone Koi walked into the building. He grinned as he used a Genjutsu. He gave the note to Obito, knowing he was the new Akatsuki leader. "The one named 'Sen' told me if I fought him, he would give me this letter of recommendation. I fought him and defeated him, but he used a jutsu I had never seen, and tied the battle. I believe I could have fought harder and could have continued, but he insisted a stop to the fight." Koi said as he looked at the note. "Also, I hope that me being an Amegakure shinobi might add to my chances of being in Akatsuki. Considering Alicia is someone who I talk to directly." Koi said as he smiled. Hopefully the genjutsu would work.

Note Reads:

The man before you has passed my test, I do believe he is allowed to be recognized as an Akatsuki member... I know that the final decision is yours. He is a strong young man, and has large amounts of potential. I believe he will be able to hunt the demons and successfully capture them.

Koi then looked at Obito. "And I already know that I will be hunting down demons, the second I become Akatsuki!" He said with honor. If he gathered any info on any Jinchuuriki, he would go after them, unless of course, he knew that he would be going into a suicide attack, which is just plain dumb. However, if his partner was to be with him, then he would reconsider the fight, calculate the outcomes, and head in, knowing he'd win.

(I used a genjutsu to change the writing, actual note reads:

The man before you has passed my test, I do believe he is allowed to be recognized as an apprentice of the Akatsuki... I know that the final decision is yours)

Edit(So I don't have to DP):

Koi looked at Obito and smiled. "Talk to my Shadow Clone. I need to talk to a friend." He said as he created a shadow clone. He then turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm
((You do know which such a basic genjutsu like that they will see right though it right. And probley kill you for trying to pull a fast one. Or the fact Sen comes back and found out wht you did, they will put 2 and 2 together))  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 am
Obito jumped from the rafter and landed infront of the Clone with not even a sound. His instrument was on his back as he took up the letter and read the scripture. He tossed the letter into the air and it burst into flame. Before the flame was taken by the dampned air, his hand was around the throat of the Shadow clone, inspecting its features and flaws about 2 feet off the ground. "You tell your master, that if he wants this postition, He will come here himself." Obito told teh clone as he tossed it out the shack door.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm
Kazuma's lightning clone walked over to Obito, it extended its hand then stopped "I am Kazuma Hyuuga, I will probally be the one to hunt downa nd capture the Gobi for you" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm
Kowaii looked around the room with slight distress. People who should be here are not, and people he doesnt know are. He approaches Obito and tips his head to him. "What is it that you wish for me to do first, sir?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 pm
The clone looked at Obito. "Master will be here, when he is absolutely needed. Considering I am a shadow clone, I can just relay everything to him. If you must talk to him personally, maybe you should look for him? Considering he is currently leaving the Sunagakure Crevice to go home. Since you seem like a hard a** and will probably try to kick his a** for the Genjutsu, he is going to go straight to Alicia and ask her. Unless, she is no longer the leader. Then Ion has no reason to talk to Akatsuki. He will hunt them himself." The clone said as it got back up and walked in. "And one last thing, the reason he used that genjutsu, is because it is his dream to become a member of Akatsuki. But if you like crushing dreams, just say No to me." It said as it looked Obito in the eyes. The sharigan activated as it memorized the chakra signature of the ones in the building. "Good bye." It said as it exploded into smoke. The smoke would fill the area and then leave quickly. Written on a piece of paper, a note would land on Obito's shoulder.

Note:

Obito, I will be here soon. I must first speak with the Amekage, then I must speak to the Kazekage. Afterwards, when I am done everything, I will come.  

Zombie Swagger

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm
((Just pointing out the shadow clone is you, so you wouldnt refer to yourself as master. Also second it highly disrespectful to just send a clone. If like sending your little brother to a job interview for yourself.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm
(I didn't know that my little brother could relay everything to me through his brain? Wierd huh? And he wouldn't have known it was a clone if I would have just sent a clone right away and never showed up. I left a clone because Oni takes too long to reply, and I have alot of stuff I need to do.)  

Zombie Swagger

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm
tobi left  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Kowaii looked around to see if anyone was participating in interesting activities. But most of them had already left, or were just plain uninteresting. Kowaii then decided to leave and train. He thought, perhaps, that he could get training from the wolf master. He then departed, donning a cloak as he walked through the rustic door.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items