Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm
"Alura." she smiled. "Your name is lovely."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am
He felt his face warm up when he blushed and quickly looked away. "Th... thank you." he said awkwardly, "If you don't mind me asking... why are you sitting in the the forest instead of being in a village with other people?"  

suenya92

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 pm
"Well...um...we're traveling. We decided to stop here for a rest." She said smiling, not telling where she had came from and what she was traveling with Abaddon because of.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 am
he shot a suspicious glance at the man, "This forest is massive, where could you possibly be going. he asked cautiously.  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 am
"Um....we don't have to tell you that I think. Right?" she asked Abaddon looking at him. "We don't have to tell him where we're going right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am
Jako gave an apologetic look to Alura, "It's alright if you don't want to tell me, I am not trying to invade your personal business, like those Hysole solders would." He angrily emphasized the word when he said it, as though it was a curse. He gripped his hands into a fist as he spoke, "All they do is steal and lie. They don't even deserve to be called solders, scoundrel is more the name for them." Sad memories began to flood his mind and he scowled at the ground. "I... am sorry, for bothering you with my presence." he stood up off the ground and bowed very low, "Thank you for the food, I am grateful, but I think it best if i leave."  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 pm
Alura nodded. "It's fine." She said gently helping Jako up. "You can stay here with us if you'd like and come with us on our travel. We're trying to get to one of the countries without the Hysole soldiers." She said softly. "They aren't nice to any so we're going to another country. Would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am
He paused, "Your leaving the country? But... Where would you go?" he was perplexed, and he glanced at the surrounding trees. "Maybe a better question would be, why are you taking a forest rout to leave?"  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Alura sighed. "It's a long story and I don't think there's enough time to explain or would be safe. I'm taking a forest path to keep out of the royal family's sight."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm
Okay! Since no one is posting here and its been a while, I'm gonna start it over with a new intro unless someone posts and continues it as I think it has died. I'll be posting a new intro when I can think of something. Thanks

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm
THINK THINK THINK!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 pm
A lone girl sat in an emtpy room, staring out the window, holding onto herself. Tiny sad wings were on her back hidden some by her long hair. Slowly she moved a hand to make it rain to fit her mood watching the rain fall she held onto herself more in the lonely darkness of the room and silcen of the house.  

Crew

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas