Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
It's Michael's Birthday now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Rose-Asuka
My Parents don't like Michael either...
But I still played his music alllllll day C:
Picture:
Here~
My mom loves Michael Jackson, lol. She wants to buy a shirt and his CD's. And she tells me that if she was married to MJ she would rape him. o.e, hearing that from my mom ewww.!!!

That is disturbing.
I THOUGHT WE`RE THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK LIKE THAT.
I will never be the same after hearing that... Lmao. We love to talk about MJ like that. =D

Yes we do. But hearing it from an older woman sounds awkward. xD
Lolzz I knoww, xD. And I want to say the song I dedicate to Michael is '' Birthday Sex'' HAHAHAA. If anyone knows that song. xP.

Gahhh >.<
I was thinking the same thing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Rose-Asuka
My Parents don't like Michael either...
But I still played his music alllllll day C:
Picture:
Here~
My mom loves Michael Jackson, lol. She wants to buy a shirt and his CD's. And she tells me that if she was married to MJ she would rape him. o.e, hearing that from my mom ewww.!!!

That is disturbing.
I THOUGHT WE`RE THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK LIKE THAT.
I will never be the same after hearing that... Lmao. We love to talk about MJ like that. =D

Yes we do. But hearing it from an older woman sounds awkward. xD
Lolzz I knoww, xD. And I want to say the song I dedicate to Michael is '' Birthday Sex'' HAHAHAA. If anyone knows that song. xP.

I`ve heard that song so many times on the radio. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm
My cousin has the same birthday 0.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Blind Anbu
My cousin has the same birthday 0.o
My Grandma does too xp  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

xG h o s t O f R o x y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Even though it is a semi-disheartening day because MJ is no longer here sad ...
I still celebrate.
Why?
He deserves it. wink
Am I right?

I've only been able to pay tribute to this man by playing his music, and I wish I could do more. But I'm satisfied as it is, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm
xG h o s t O f R o x y
Even though it is a semi-disheartening day because MJ is no longer here sad ...
I still celebrate.
Why?
He deserves it. wink
Am I right?

I've only been able to pay tribute to this man by playing his music, and I wish I could do more. But I'm satisfied as it is, I suppose.

Yes he does deserve to be celebrated smile  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm
well i have been celebrating all day....non stop listing to his music, wearin my fedora, my MJ shirt,dancein (A.K.A. moonwalking...lol),and singin!
and looking at pics of him! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
well i have been celebrating all day....non stop listing to his music, wearin my fedora, my MJ shirt,dancein (A.K.A. moonwalking...lol),and singin!

I've been trying to find a Black fedora like his, but I cant find one sad
but I've wore my glasses that looks like his.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:09 pm
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

i dont have his glasses.....BUT my mom said she is going to look for a white glove like his for me *rejoicing* and EVERY weekend she is going to target and buy me one of his CDs i got one today (my first CD to) "MICHAEL JACKSONS NUMBER ONES" i was soooo happy i was jumpin up and down ALL over the house..><  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

i dont have his glasses.....BUT my mom said she is going to look for a white glove like his for me *rejoicing* and EVERY weekend she is going to target and buy me one of his CDs i got one today (my first CD to) "MICHAEL JACKSONS NUMBER ONES" i was soooo happy i was jumpin up and down ALL over the house..><

woohoo i have that=D  

FrenchLollipop

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

Heh that's cool.
I have two different things, that has his CD's
The essential of Michael Jackson, and The ultimate collection. I have about 78 of his songs thanks to those to sets of CD's...I think the ultimate collection has 4 CD's in it and a DVD, that has one of his live concerts in 1992.
and the essential has 2 CD's.
and I have his number one hits, DVD.
I've been rocking out all day.
I worked out, while watching his concert on this glider thing, and I forgot that I had been walking in place for over 1 and a half hours lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

Heh that's cool.
The essential of Michael Jackson, and The ultimate collection. I have about 78 of his songs thanks to those to sets of CD's...I think the ultimate collection has 4 CD's in it and a DVD, that has one of his live concerts in 1992.
I worked out, while watching his concert on this glider thing, and I forgot that I had been walking in place for over 1 and a half hours lol.

Awesome ^^ I only have the original "Thriller" record [yes, the actual record, it's my mother's smile ] and it's great ^^
I have a black [well it's black with white pinstripes] fedora, and I wear it like Michael did, because I feel he wore a hat like that best ahahah ^^

Aaaah I wish to see a concert of his, on DVD or online or something, 'cause I haven't sweatdrop
But I will eventually ahah~

One and a half hours, that's so cool ahaha xd  

xG h o s t O f R o x y

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 pm
xG h o s t O f R o x y
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

Heh that's cool.

Awesome ^^ I only have the original "Thriller" record [yes, the actual record, it's my mother's smile ] and it's great ^^
I have a black [well it's black with white pinstripes] fedora, and I wear it like Michael did, because I feel he wore a hat like that best ahahah ^^

Aaaah I wish to see a concert of his, on DVD or online or something, 'cause I haven't sweatdrop

You are luck to have an actuall record smile that is so cool!
and If you want to see a good concert watch live at bucharest in 1992.
it is great.

they have songs on it like Jam, Smooth Criminal, Human Nature, Black or white, Thriller, Billie Jean, cant stop loving you, shes out of my life, heal the world, workin day and night, man in the mirror, some of his older songs from the jackson 5, and one or two more. and then at the end of it he flys off stage with a jet pack and at the beggining he busts out of th stage floor with a bunch of fire works going off...its amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 pm
HouseMDFan25
xG h o s t O f R o x y
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

Heh that's cool.

it is great.

they have songs on it like Jam, Smooth Criminal, Human Nature, Black or white, Thriller, Billie Jean, cant stop loving you, shes out of my life, heal the world, workin day and night, man in the mirror, some of his older songs from the jackson 5, and one or two more. and then at the end of it he flys off stage with a jet pack and at the beggining he busts out of th stage floor with a bunch of fire works going off...its amazing.

Why thank you wink ahah smile

Oooh ok ^^

It sounds so awesome, I so have to see it biggrin And I will ahah xD

Thank you for the suggestion smile  

xG h o s t O f R o x y

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 pm
xG h o s t O f R o x y
HouseMDFan25
xG h o s t O f R o x y
HouseMDFan25
x_X GIR X_x spaz

Heh that's cool.

it is great.

Why thank you wink ahah smile

Oooh ok ^^

It sounds so awesome, I so have to see it biggrin And I will ahah xD

Thank you for the suggestion smile

you're welcome
and
If you want, you could get the whole dvd at walmart for 9 dollars.
its worth it. trust me. I love it.
plus they show people in the audience passing out and having to be taken away, because of MJs awesomeness.
awh now I want to go watch my DVD gonk
lol but i have to go to bed.
cya smile  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out