To save time to all of you which are individually asking help for spanish conjugation of verbs.

There are many tools on line where you can quickly and easily find any Spanish verb conjugation, just the verb you want, only introducing the infinitive form in spanish... which translation you can find too in any online translator..

conjugater spanish verbs

conjugate verbs

Both pages are in English lenguage, and if i must choose i would choose the first one as more complete, but there are many tools of this tipe on web, just using google searcher.

I dont want to be unpolite, but i feel is a bit silly we ask other to write for us when there are already automatic tools who can reply our questions.

I feel a tutor to learn a lenguage, is not an automata... automatas are programs already developed to do this task. A tutor is some one to explain our doubts, to explain why this lenguage uses this way instead of other, sometone to correct our mistakes, is someone to help... not some one to do the pupil task.

When we teach babys we carry them by hand, we hold them in our arms and we do all task to prepare for them, but if we are grow ip enough to use a computer we dont need babysitter, we need friends to correct, friends with enough corage to tell us when we do wrong, and friends with enough knowledge to help us to do our task... NOT friends who make the task instead of us.

And yes, I know this post should be posted in the subforum escuela/school, but i do here, cos most part of you dont even take the time to look/read/search in the right subforum.

I can be one spanish tutuor, yes, to any one, even with specializated vocabulary in different subjests (biology, medicine, laws, import, export, transport and many others), but i am not a dictionary or a copy/paste writer, to prepare you lessons which you can easily find by yourself just making a little search in google.

Sorry if it seems a bit hard when you read, some of you are really interested to learn, and you are eager to work hard to get what you want. This post is not addressed to you, but to the lazy ones which only are curius and waiting a tutor to be cuddled like childs.

(Moved by Tiara_Estella