Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Happy birthday Michael! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love Michael?
  Hell yeah!
  Nooo
View Results

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854
Well if anyone is interested and doesnt know.
BET is celebrating him all weekend and playling his videos.
Yupp thats what I am watching on T.V. right now. ^^

Lol me too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Happy Birthday Michael <3 I LOVE YOUU !  

hi i like ur face

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:42 pm
'' I wanna rock with you... ALL NIGHTTT. ''

Happpy Birthday Michael. ;]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm
OmgItsDee_x

I think Michael always had songs about sex, but he didn`t make it obvious so he used different words. Lmao.

Billie Jean - "cause we danced on the floor in the round"
Thriller - "cause I can thrill you more than any ghoul would ever ever dare try" and "I`m gonna thrill you tonight"
Don`t Stop Til You Get Enough - "keep up with the force don`t stop, don`t stop til you get enough"
Rock With You - "I wanna rock with you, all night"

I like how he did that. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

I think Michael always had songs about sex, but he didn`t make it obvious so he used different words. Lmao.

Thriller - "cause I can thrill you more than any ghoul would ever ever dare try" and "I`m gonna thrill you tonight"
Don`t Stop Til You Get Enough - "keep up with the force don`t stop, don`t stop til you get enough"

Lolz, maybe he was disguising the words with other wordss,but I don't get the one about Billie Jean though ''cause we danced on the floor in the round'' but I get the other ones, ahh, silly Michael ;]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lolz, maybe he was disguising the words with other wordss,but I don't get the one about Billie Jean though ''cause we danced on the floor in the round'' but I get the other ones, ahh, silly Michael ;]

Lol. For Billie Jean he used "danced on the floor in the round" cause it means he had sex with the girl.
Thats why he said "but the kid is not my son". I mean, if they were just dancing, she wouldn`t get pregnant, then she wouldn`t say he`s the father of her baby.
"so take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice" = use a condom, or don`t have sex with the person.

Michael sure was a silly boy. But thats ONE of the things I love about him. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:43 am
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lol. For Billie Jean he used "danced on the floor in the round" cause it means he had sex with the girl.
Thats why he said "but the kid is not my son". I mean, if they were just dancing, she wouldn`t get pregnant, then she wouldn`t say he`s the father of her baby.
"so take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice" = use a condom, or don`t have sex with the person.

When I was reading that I said out loud "Amanda's so stupid" but in a good way lolz
you're too funny XD
you can't get pregnant from dancing XD
that got me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

When I was reading that I said out loud "Amanda's so stupid" but in a good way lolz
you're too funny XD
that got me

Well its true right? I never met a girl who got pregnant from dancing. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

you're too funny XD
that got me

rofl true true
it was a special dance XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

you're too funny XD
that got me

rofl true true

How funny would it be if you can get pregnant by just dancing with someone?
I would like have my advantage there.
"HEY MICHAEL WANNA DANCE?!"

aloeveriea

Lover

Xxwolf101xX

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 am
Happy B-Day Mj.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

you're too funny XD
that got me

rofl true true

How funny would it be if you can get pregnant by just dancing with someone?
I would like have my advantage there.
"HEY MICHAEL WANNA DANCE?!"

haha me too!
let's dance in the round XD
and no thinking twice needed here XD  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers