Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
9-9-09!!! 9-9-09!!!!! IMPORTANT NEWS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u think she and her friends will come back on this day???
  You Bet ya
  nope not at all
  I WANT GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Ive just noticed something ... lots of good things are going on that date so it occured to me,COULD THAT BE THE DAY THAT SAILOR MOON MIGHT COME BACK ?!?!?!?! i mean think about it the movie 9 comes out , the beatles rockband does too , other things as well (too many to say though) so wat do u think???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 pm
i still think it's unlikely, and you seem to be on the super stitious side to me, there would of been atleast some banter about sailor moon being relicenced before it was annouced.  

Nosumu

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

No one even knows if the series will ever be re-released here =/ Don't get so overexcited over a stupid date

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm
Come back? I try to think that it never left in the first place smile I still watch all the dvd series and the movies (english and japanese) something new would be nice though. But I don't want to see anything half assed. I think they keep in mind that until they can come up with something to revitalize it for a booming and current audience, that it might not happen, at least not for some time. The fandom is there. The potential is there. But just like with reviving the transformers franchise. It will take some deep love and attention from people with both time and money to see it succeed. I think that eventually it will happen though.

There you have it... my 2 cents smile  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Annelise loves polka dots

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm
I THINK IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!! sad i know, but if they saw how much we looooooved sailor moon they would be advertising it more if it were coming out. and we're kinda hard to ignore. but, HOW AWESOME DOES THE MOVIE 9 LOOK AND HOW AWESOME ARE THE BEATLES????????????? answer: VERY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 am
Unfrotunatley, I doubt Sailor Moon will be making a comeback any time soon.
It would be nice if the made another series based more closer to the manga, but that also seems unlikley crying  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Ghilani Surana rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 6 Total: 13 (4-24)

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Nightshade247
Ive just noticed something ... lots of good things are going on that date so it occured to me,COULD THAT BE THE DAY THAT SAILOR MOON MIGHT COME BACK ?!?!?!?! i mean think about it the movie 9 comes out , the beatles rockband does too , other things as well (too many to say though) so wat do u think???
I can't say for certain, but takeuchi-sensei has already ended the sailor moon series and she's busy with her family so like i said i'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Ketsueki Einjeru
It would be nice if the made another series based more closer to the manga, but that also seems unlikley crying

I agree with Ketsueki. I love Sailor Moon and I keep an eye on it's comings and going. I've seen so many fan works and rumors and youtube teasers that aren't officially licensed. I doubt we will see her return in the near future. I agree that if she returns I would like to see it in a series that more closely follows the manga. not a huge series but a mini series. I am a great lover of the mini series. Long enough for proper character development and to do justice to the events and story that the mini series is based on but not so long that the story gets lost or has no definite ending *cough* Inu Yasha *cough*

I think someone will have to have the time and money to make a release ready example to show Naoko and Toei before we will see it released in the states again.

And while Guitar hero games are awesome and the movie "9" looks fantastic, I'm sure you will also admit that you saw plenty of advertising for both. Has there been any advertising for Sailor Moon releases for that day? Any pre release Sailor Moon toys? A McDonald's happy meal promo? No.
If they were releasing it they would have been plugging it all the cons as soon as the put it into production.  

NichiTsukinoko

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 am
It would be... mindblowing if it happened, definitely. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 am
Ketsueki Einjeru

Sadly I agree. There are a few companies showing a small interest in new dubs, but that is far far off in the future if at all. 9-9-09 is a date as any other. Same with 2012... but that is a conversation for a different thread. sweatdrop  

Pandorra

Magical Shoujo

8,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

Artemis Amphitrite

850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 pm
i wish!!!! i really miss that show... its still one of my favorites... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
I watch it all the time online... I just wish I could find all the episodes for the later seasons translated.  

StevenStBlaize

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff