Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 pm
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
Damn it! It still says that!
Sorry about that, I was doing homework.
So tell me exactly what you did, before hitting submit.
you put the topic in???
and the message.
and is there two words at the bottom you have to type in? sometimes that is the problem too.

Just look it over and tell me step by step what you are doing, so I can see If I can figure it out. Because if you don't, I won't know what's up.
gaia is weird sometimes.

M'kay.
I put the subject, the message, and added a poll. I then clicked submit. It said it couldn't be inserted and I had to update the topic. So, I tired again, this time, taking out the message and shortening it by half and not putting in the poll. It still said it.
Then, I tired only putting the author's note in the first post, but it still wouldn't work. I thought maybe because I was putting a picture in it. So, I took the picture out, and it still wouldn't work.
I thought maybe I couldn't post that long of a post in a new topic, so I went to a already made topic and put the mesage in. It worked, but I deleted it so y'all couldn't see ('cause it was my FanFic). Then, I tried once again to try and put it up. It still wouldn't work.
Got any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
you put the topic in???
and the message.
and is there two words at the bottom you have to type in? sometimes that is the problem too.

Just look it over and tell me step by step what you are doing, so I can see If I can figure it out. Because if you don't, I won't know what's up.
gaia is weird sometimes.

M'kay.
I put the subject, the message, and added a poll. I then clicked submit. It said it couldn't be inserted and I had to update the topic. So, I tired again, this time, taking out the message and shortening it by half and not putting in the poll. It still said it.
Then, I tired only putting the author's note in the first post, but it still wouldn't work. I thought maybe because I was putting a picture in it. So, I took the picture out, and it still wouldn't work.
I thought maybe I couldn't post that long of a post in a new topic, so I went to a already made topic and put the mesage in. It worked, but I deleted it so y'all couldn't see ('cause it was my FanFic). Then, I tried once again to try and put it up. It still wouldn't work.
Got any ideas?

Are you copying and pasting everything? sometimes when you do that, it doesn't reconize that you typed anything.
That could be the problem... I'm not entirley sure.
Try typing in the authors note since it is the shortest.
then attach your story as a comment under it.
If it isn't that. I'll be back in a bout 25 minutes. to see if I can think of something else.
gtg take a shower.
brb  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
you put the topic in???
and the message.

gaia is weird sometimes.

M'kay.
Got any ideas?

Are you copying and pasting everything? sometimes when you do that, it doesn't reconize that you typed anything.
If it isn't that. I'll be back in a bout 25 minutes. to see if I can think of something else.
gtg take a shower.
brb

I did copy and paste everything. He-he. I tried it without copying and pasting everything and it still wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
you put the topic in???
and the message.

gaia is weird sometimes.

M'kay.
Got any ideas?

gtg take a shower.
brb

I did copy and paste everything. He-he. I tried it without copying and pasting everything and it still wouldn't work.

have you had any problems making a topic before?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
you put the topic in???
and the message.

gaia is weird sometimes.

M'kay.
Got any ideas?

gtg take a shower.
brb

No, I haven't. Do you think the creator of this guild only allowed a certain number of topics?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty

M'kay.
Got any ideas?

gtg take a shower.
brb

No, I haven't. Do you think the creator of this guild only allowed a certain number of topics?

I hope not. That would suck.
Hmm....
want me to see if I could make a topic, so you could put it in that?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty

M'kay.
Got any ideas?

gtg take a shower.
brb

Hmm....

Please?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty

Hmm....

Please?

sure. I will lable it closed. Do not post yet.
and then you can post your story in it. Then I will title it for you once you post your fanfic.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:46 pm
It's doing that to me now gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 pm
HouseMDFan25

I tried.
It wouldn't let me either.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

I tried.
It wouldn't let me either.

Thanks for trying...
I've been thinking about making an MJ guild myself. With my MichaelJackson25 account...
might need to do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm
HouseMDFan25
ChunChe
FANFIC update!
NOTE: be prepared for a wall of text. I have a LOT to share.

The story so far: my character, Jay, sees Mike from her aprtment window, but manages to turn away before he can speak to her. By chance, he shows up the next day in the diner that she works at and, after some playful Q&A banter, she agrees to go with him on a date. I took the advice you gave and used both a carnival date and a Fourth of July evening (in that order) to push the story along.
On the carnival date, after they joke around about the roller coaster, Mike wins Jay a prize at one of the games. They end up on the Ferris Wheel and they talk about their lives. We find out that my character is actually a student and wants to own a restaurant, but she has to pay her way through school without her family's support. We then find out that Mike wanted to be a performer (tee hee), but instead took over his father's business as a mechanic after he died. We also find out that his mother passed away. When Jay asks Mike whether he has any regrets, he says no-because if things hadn't gone the way they did, they would have never met. They embrace each other.
On the Fourth of July, the two are in an open field in Mike's car with many other cars and families about. After a brief conversation, Mike reaizes that his feelings are deepening for Jay and decides to try to get closer. He does the classic "arm around the shoulder" move and kisses her on the forehead. She kisses him on the cheek. Just when they're about to go in for the kill, the explosion of fireworks interrupts the moment. They watch for awhile, but Mike manages to kiss Jay for the first time that night anyway.
As of late, I'm plotting out how he ends up eating dinner in Jay's apartment-and, staying for "dessert" wink

0.o smile razz that sounds good ^^
and thanks for taking my advice smile 3nodding

And, thank YOU for offering it. I must say it helped tremendously. I may even do an epilogue which goes briefly into their family life down the road. Still hatching the plot; I'll keep you posted.  

BluJayWay

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm
I got the topic posted. Hoep you like reading my FanFic. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:21 am
What traits, and things, that Michael likes, should I transfer over to Agent M for my fanfiction???
I'd like supersoaker and pie fight's to be something that he likes doing....not really sure yet though....any other ideas that you guys think that would be cool?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm
Guys, I just got an idea for the person who's planning to write a fic about the Smooth Crim Mike.
You know in the song, Michael's talking about an 'Annie', right?
Well, you could be the 'Annie' but change the name. You basically know what happened to Annie but you could write about the stuff before she was killed. Like it's leading up to when that dude went into her house.
I just thought of this when I was listening to Smooth Criminal.
Well...that's what I would do.
Tell me what you think.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas