Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
:O Hurry and click this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you cry?
  yesh T.T
  no im over MJ me: fawk you
  maybe a lil
View Results

xBandaged Kneesx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Michael Jackson’s final home, as of Thursday, is even stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop 13 stories of secret catacombs housing Satanists and gypsies. Diane Dimond tours the tomb.

There are fewer places more beautiful than Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. It’s a park-like 300 acres of rolling hills, massive trees, majestic marble statuary and soothing water features. Hubert Eaton, a devout Christian, took over an existing graveyard in the early 1900s, and designed it to mark a new and glorious beginning, rather than the end of something.

Michael Jackson will lie in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets. As one cemetery insider told me, ”It’s sort of the opposite of the stairway to heaven.”
But this otherwise majestic place sits atop some dark secrets, ones that, as of this Thursday, Michael Joseph Jackson will rest upon as well. I was able to glimpse an advance peek at the King of Pop’s eternal throne, and the reality is stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop more than a dozen floors of secret subterranean burial sections housing the remains of ancient devil worshippers and Gypsies, sacrificial fonts and crypts decorated with pentagrams and a secreted area with shelves housing at least a thousand abandoned urns containing the ashes of souls no one claimed.

My recent behind-the-scenes tour of the cemetery was conducted by a man who had worked there for several years in a job that had him into the bowels of every single building, the entire breadth of the grounds, and he knew the place like the back of his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm
ii_Pankake
Michael Jackson’s final home, as of Thursday, is even stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop 13 stories of secret catacombs housing Satanists and gypsies. Diane Dimond tours the tomb.

There are fewer places more beautiful than Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. It’s a park-like 300 acres of rolling hills, massive trees, majestic marble statuary and soothing water features. Hubert Eaton, a devout Christian, took over an existing graveyard in the early 1900s, and designed it to mark a new and glorious beginning, rather than the end of something.

Michael Jackson will lie in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets. As one cemetery insider told me, ”It’s sort of the opposite of the stairway to heaven.”
But this otherwise majestic place sits atop some dark secrets, ones that, as of this Thursday, Michael Joseph Jackson will rest upon as well. I was able to glimpse an advance peek at the King of Pop’s eternal throne, and the reality is stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop more than a dozen floors of secret subterranean burial sections housing the remains of ancient devil worshippers and Gypsies, sacrificial fonts and crypts decorated with pentagrams and a secreted area with shelves housing at least a thousand abandoned urns containing the ashes of souls no one claimed.

My recent behind-the-scenes tour of the cemetery was conducted by a man who had worked there for several years in a job that had him into the bowels of every single building, the entire breadth of the grounds, and he knew the place like the back of his hand

There was already a thread for this, but I think they want him to lie with the bad people. I don't think they should. That's just mean.  

edyluewho

Friend

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
ii_Pankake

There was already a thread for this, but I think they want him to lie with the bad people. I don't think they should. That's just mean.

Maybe his dad thought of this...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm
surprised  

xBandaged Kneesx

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
Invisible BloodyKitty
ii_Pankake

Joe has nothing to do with Mike's burial plans.
And even if he did, I don't think Joe would be THAT low.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
Invisible BloodyKitty
ii_Pankake

.....u never know....  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm
You guys really think that Joe Jackson would be like '' Oh my son is dead so I guess we should just lay him by Satanist and Gypsies, cause I don't give a damn.? He wasn't that badd.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
Invisible BloodyKitty
ii_Pankake

.....u never know....

woah dude, that's a little harsh
We can hate Joe all we want, but at the end of the day, Joe did love Michael, in a aweird way, and that was his son  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff