Reply Social Room
Today's not my day........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm
.....or week. I'm just not myself recently, I feel sick to the stomach all the time, and I'm not thinking straight, and I'm making lots of small mistakes I don't usually make, and sometimes on Gaia too. I just don't feel good.... any of you guys feel like this before? (and I'm sorry if I sound whiny, bitchy, nagging, or complaining...., but I had nobody for me to talk to about it today..) Am I sick..?

Well, basically, I just feel like s h i t.......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Yeah, I was pregnant.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm
I'd say you're just stressed out. Sleep as much as you can and don't work yourself too hard.

Way to be a d**k, Kath.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:58 pm
That me, but it just seems like she's having an off week. I've had some.

I doubt you're sick, like Omega said, You're probably stressed out. If school started for you, then that could be a cause of no sleep. Just relax, and put off things you don't need right that second.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:51 pm
ShisoVienna90
.....or week. I'm just not myself recently, I feel sick to the stomach all the time, and I'm not thinking straight, and I'm making lots of small mistakes I don't usually make, and sometimes on Gaia too. I just don't feel good.... any of you guys feel like this before? (and I'm sorry if I sound whiny, bitchy, nagging, or complaining...., but I had nobody for me to talk to about it today..) Am I sick..?

Well, basically, I just feel like s h i t.......

Maybe you should lay off of the souls of Innocent Mermaids.

Nice avi, btw  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 pm
I'll admit it, I read the thread title in the Soldiers voice from TF2.[/Off Topic]  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 am
thanks guys for the advice :3 (i need more sleep then, school isn't starting for me until next thursday...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 pm
...That's how I felt when I started to get Chronic Fatigue Syndrome... It's very unlikely that that's the problem, but if it turns out it is, come talk to me. I could give you tons of advice. But yeah, it's probably stress.  

Super Cheesio

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 am
I've had weeks like that.
No fun at all.
It's like I'm making an effort to not find humor in things.
I hate when that happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 am
Awh. I know the feeling
My summer was spent in the emergency room and the doctors office. And I was fine[Except one time. One time, Iwas actually sick. Stupid kidney infection. D< *angry fist shake*] lol, turns out alot of my being sick is stress related.
.___.
Rest lots, drink TONS of water[ Sometimes not drinking enough makes you tired and sick and headachey], and try to keep smiling
<3

Jenny Tal

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces