Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
Fan Fiction Comments (Post your comments to all fanfiction)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:10 pm
Here is a place where you can post your comments to all of the fanfiction here. Please criticize the works fairly. Discrimination against one person will not be tolerated. Judge all works fairly.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 pm
Wow! I finally finished reading The Sailormoon Trio fanfic. Wicked! whee At first, I was a little worried that the story would resemble the original sailormoon too much, but I just kept reading and reading... until I realized that it was not finished! gonk xd I sure hope the 3 authors will continue the story.

Lando and Dea are cute but so cheezy xd all the honeys and sweethearts *shrugs* xd As for Phelan and Takashi: rofl rofl rofl I was so not expecting a maleXmale couple. (oh, I hope it's okay I write that here...)

The only thing I found slightly annoying was the flashbacks. They're not badly written, they were just so close one another. At some point, I just went "oh no, not another flashback".

I just don't understand why Phelan is on Star's planet when in the intro, it's written he's the protector of Eira. Oh, and I have the hardest time pronouncing Star's last name... sweatdrop xd

Yeah, so I just want to say, KEEP WRITING PLEASE! blaugh heart  

Kyaro

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm
Hopefully, we're continuing again now that we're reviving the guild. sweatdrop Sorry it's taken so long to get back to it...

It's fine to write about Phelan's romantic interests here. xd Actually, what happened was that Ang told me under no uncertain circumstances that I would be writing in this fic. Which left me to come up with characters...

It gave me a very perverse pleasure when I remembered a one of my earliest characters... A feisty sorceress with a temper and a ton of sarcasm. I knew how much she would hate to become a magical girl... So I had to do it to Star. rofl

Phelan got added when I was thinking about a second character to add. He was originally written as a character that would trigger Star's rage at the main bad guy and finally make it so that she and the other characters could defeat him... Aka, he was a plot device that had to die. Except, I ended up liking him a lot more than I expected to. I felt bad about killing him off. So as an apology, he got put in here and will hopefully have a better ending this time. heart

We'll have to remember as we start up again not to over kill the flash backs this time. wink The past is definitely catching up with the senshi however...

Star isn't the protector of Rhinwedd, the planet they are on. She's the protector of Tanllwyth. The reason they are on Rhinwedd (the double d's are pronounced as a voiced 'th' sound, btw) is something to do with their past lives. Besides which, both Tanllwyth and Eira are planets with the hardest conditions and that makes it hard to live on. Most of the people who had lived there in the past have now died out. Rhinwedd's people needed protection more than Eira and Tanllwyth, so Star and Phelan were reborn there instead.

As to Star's last name... Draigcwndid should sound something like... the ai of the Draig is like the I in 'line.' The g is a hard g and so is the c for that matter. The w is a oo sound like in 'book.' The did at the end in just like 'deed.' Hope that helps. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:06 am
Maybe this means that we should begin doing edits on our parts of the stories when we're waiting on another to post. wink  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items