Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Which attack is better ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_X_Hearts

Friendly Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:45 pm
ok so thru out the show on all seasons, the scouts as well as sailormoon develop diff powers
which one in your opinin is the best?
i like jupitars attacks the most! i love the Jupiter Oak Evolution one the most!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm
umm none of the scouts, more like

" BLAST THEM TAKE THEIR HEART CRYSTALS"!!!! attack ^_^  

AnimeKid88

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am
I just enjoy how at the end of every season and every movie pretty much all the scouts are defeated but Sailor Moon, then some ridiculous soft pop song comes on with the WORST lyrics, then the spirits of all the other scouts come chill behind Sailor Moon while she cries, says how much she loves her friends, and holds the recently obtained object of power in front of her for a 20 minute montage of what good friends they all are, and always defeats the final enemy.

I love that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am
StevenStBlaize
I just enjoy how at the end of every season and every movie pretty much all the scouts are defeated but Sailor Moon, then some ridiculous soft pop song comes on with the WORST lyrics, then the spirits of all the other scouts come chill behind Sailor Moon while she cries, says how much she loves her friends, and holds the recently obtained object of power in front of her for a 20 minute montage of what good friends they all are, and always defeats the final enemy.

I love that.

*Gives him evils* Demonay rise! BLAST HIM TAKE HIS HEART CRYSTAL!

*Shoots Steven with Heart crystal gun like used on neptune"  

AnimeKid88

Nosumu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am
silence glave suprize, by saturn :3 it just looks cool from when she tryed to use it, but Chibi Usa stopped her. even that allmost distroyed the building.
oh and that final blast that kills the main enemy and has all that gushy stuff about friendship that goes on in Usagi's mind that allways make's me cry...
it is epic... DDDD:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:05 am
Nosumu
silence glave suprize, by saturn :3 it just looks cool from when she tryed to use it, but Chibi Usa stopped her. even that allmost distroyed the building.
oh and that final blast that kills the main enemy and has all that gushy stuff about friendship that goes on in Usagi's mind that allways make's me cry...
it is epic... DDDD:

you must be a holder of a pure heart crystal, "BLAST HER STEAL HER CRYSTAL!" * looks evil..... more evil then the devil*  

AnimeKid88

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:46 am
my favorite move is anything that's from sailor saturn & pluto. they look so cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Shine Aqua Illusion for it's sheer usefulness. Though me and my assholery would abuse the hell out of it. Ever need to get into something, freeze the s**t out of it and break it down. Enemy getting in the way, freeze 'em and then bash 'em for an easy take down. Little annoying kid wont shut up, freeze it's mouth. Good old extreme violence wins the day in Ryuondo's book.  

Ryuondo

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm
I think my favs are the Aqua Rhapsody (music ROCKS), The Silence Glave(so dark) and Gorgeous Meditation (the main hero/heroine is always a classic fav)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 pm
AnimeKid88
umm none of the scouts, more like

" BLAST THEM TAKE THEIR HEART CRYSTALS"!!!! attack ^_^

that one is cool  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 pm
i love sailor jupiter and her attacks.....my favorite would have to be....oak evolution  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games