Originally by MusicIsLyfe104........

Fifty Seven years ago, the Earth was declared too toxic for human survival. Many people were sent to Mars, because as it happens, there IS water up there. However this focuses on those left here, on Earth.

Fifty Seven years ago, the government started Hibernation. Not the bears-sleeping-in-winter hibernation, but with similar concepts. The government started building massive domes over entire towns. All of then were built in the cleanest areas they could find. In total, there are thirty two. All over the world. Basically, Hibernation was where those who wanted to stay on Earth, or could not afford space travel, lived in these domed communities. Our story takes place in one such community.

Phenwick Square is one of the smallest of these communities, with only forty permanent residents. Phenwick Square has twenty seven identical houses, where children ages 12-17 live, with their own personal nurse, all of which, are female. Phenwick square also has one mall with twelve stores, a church, a library, a small school where children live from birth to the age of 12, the school also has a small playground. The town also has a post office, and in the middle of the town, is The Office. The Office is where the adults (18+) live and work, if they do not work at one of the places mentioned above. The adults never come out, and because of this, the children of Phenwick Square have never met or seen their parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES
*This is an all-human RP so no fantasy characters, no powers, stuff like that
*use correct grammar and punctuation. Please no- *I walk in and sit down and I see my friend* hey whats up? Please use instead- As I walked in and sat down, I saw my friend. "Hey whats up?" I asked. (It doesn't have to be first-person)
* NO GOD MODING!!
*follow gaia TOS
*spelling DOES MATTER! It doesn't have to be perfect, but no IM or chat talk. Or text talk.
*Keep it PG-13. I do not care if there is swearing or romance, but no sex please. And No graphic details.
*All RP characters must reside in Phenwick Square. This does not, however, restrict you from talking to other people on Mars.

PROFILES
Gaia User:
Character Name:
Personality:
PM ME YOUR PROFILES!! IF YOU POST THEM THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!

ACCEPTED PROFILES

Gaia User: Korn on a Stik
Character Name: Kev Waters
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Friendly and laid back. Rarely ever serious and gets bored rather easily. Likes to act like a tough guy, but he's really a goof at heart. Can almost always be found roaming around the streets.