Reply GET GOLD FAST
Hi everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeaSaltSunset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 am
Well, I was just accepted into this guild, and I am looking forward to chatting with everyone! I WILL be opening some charity/raffle/giveaway threads, so keep your eyes open for those. When will I open these threads you say? Once I get more gold. ^^ I can be a very generous person depending on my mood and how you treat me. For instance, please do not beg me for gold, items, ANYTHING. Doing so will result in you being added to my ignore list. And please don't make up some sob story, like you were hacked or scammed and now you're as poor as dirt. Now I know some people were really and truly hacked, but please don't mention it if you were. My threads will be about chatting and making friends, not about who can suck up to me the most to get items off their wishlist. And when you post here, put a mr. green smiley somewhere in your first post to show you've read all of this. Thank you! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 am
mrgreen you seem nice <3 the "once i get more gold" part of your speech made me chuckle. I'm in that boat also. I've always wanted to do one of those fun raffle things but everyone just laughs at me cause I just do 10k ones. it's kind of funny really. xp I'm looking forward to your raffles and such heart  

Kierrakins

Sparkling Shapeshifter

SeaSaltSunset

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm
cool, and thnx for reading everything!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:53 pm
Maybe i will donate to you so you will get the raffles, charities and and giveaway threads going mrgreen Im nice like thAT heart heart
im not rich so is 1,847 gold okay?
thats all my money sweatdrop
i spent my money on my outfit BUT i will sell this outfits to get more money if you want me too biggrin  

Love Colorful_Kitten

Love Colorful_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm
no, that's plenty! Thank you very much! heart  

SeaSaltSunset

_xXEin183Xx_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 pm
mrgreen yay!! raffles and giveaways!!! those are funn, you look fun too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm
cool but i cant help u  

Slade_Black

Silveramulet

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
i never seem to win one of those  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 pm
hey whats up (:

Slade_Black

II_RaWrZ_mOnStErZ_II

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:17 pm
HI EVERY ONE i want gold can you give me any plz i would love you for ever thank you i wouldbe happer than ever i would be really happy.
HIEVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you give me a present with gold or skinny jeans or some thing that i like plz get me some thing i am homeless not in real life but on this web site i will be glad as possible and you willbe glad at me i think we both will be glad just like every one will be happy just like you i know every one will do this then they will get gold but i am home less and no one will be leave me is that right yep i will not care if you don;t give me any thing i will justbe homeless just like the other people  
GET GOLD FAST

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games