Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft
!WHATS YOUR FAV XBOX 360 GAME! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny_Danger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 am
I like the new fifa 10, PES, WWE and COD are among my favourites biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Assassins Creed and Fable2.  

sew-n-so

Blessed Shopper

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:47 pm
that's a hard one there's so many good one's but i would definatly say oblivion and halo odst is in my top 10  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am
Halo 3 odst or Tales of Vesperia are my most favorites hard to choose when I'm addicted to both of them lol smile  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Im Gone I Lost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 am
Any Halo

OR

Dead Or Alive  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Tales of Vesperia. No contest.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm
There seems to be a number of details in Tales of Vesperia. That a game called Eternal Sonata borrowed A. I've never played Tales of Veperia personally. Though, I have read several reviews on it. Along with watching a view videos on Youtube.

The battle system is virtually identical.
The map layout is very similar.
The Musical track however in Eternal Sonata dwarfs this ones.
The Storieline for Tales of Vesperia is longer however. So you get more bang for your buck.

If you like the game Tales of Vesperia. I recommend at least looking up the gameplay for the game Eternal Sonata. The game is getting closer to the 30$ or less range. So it wouldn't be an expensive game to pick up if you wanted it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 pm
LanceCalvis
There seems to be a number of details in Tales of Vesperia. That a game called Eternal Sonata borrowed A. I've never played Tales of Veperia personally. Though, I have read several reviews on it. Along with watching a view videos on Youtube.

The battle system is virtually identical.
The map layout is very similar.
The Musical track however in Eternal Sonata dwarfs this ones.
The Storieline for Tales of Vesperia is longer however. So you get more bang for your buck.

If you like the game Tales of Vesperia. I recommend at least looking up the gameplay for the game Eternal Sonata. The game is getting closer to the 30$ or less range. So it wouldn't be an expensive game to pick up if you wanted it.

I've never found a copy near me.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

WoopAssD

Magnetic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:42 pm
Damn I got plenty. My favs are Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Dead or Alive 4, COD MW2. Id be playing them but I got cursed with the RROD crying . Gotta get it fixed smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm
YESS XBOX 360! I'd say my favorite game..is Mass Effect 2. It was a very unequal game...I love those kind of games. If only there were more. OH yes and Also Left for Dead 2! See I have all the systems and I usually get the exclusives on each one except the wii casue I don't like the wii...yet I have one..and I have a ds...but I don't use it..and same with my psp xd sorry I rambled lol  

Mean Dark Smile

Origanal Sirak

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 pm
MW2, and Assassins Creed are my fav oooo and ff13 its also great  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 am
I like a lot of games. I like Bayonetta, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Magna Carta, and Final Fantasy XIII.  

SapphireDiamondz

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ewdioewfcnde

Thieving Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 am
Right now Im playing the Silent hill HD collection for it, I love it but because the games have been released before, I dont think it counts.

I adore Bioshock. Im not a big fan of FPS so dont kill me for not saying halo. But this game really seems to have something special, and it truly is a very artistic game.

Also playing Skyrim, not my favorite, I didn't like Oblivion but because my brother bought this as well I figured I would try it and Im loving it.  
Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff