Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 am
Story: The Aura Region was a place of peace and shelter to many pokemon far and wide. The land blossomed with vegetation and life; it was a great paradise. This Pokemon Utopia would not last, however, as the region would soon be invaded by humans. Five years have passed, and now the homes of many pokemon have been destroyed and polluted. As a result, many pokemon have attacked new settlements made by humans to try and drive them out of their home-land. Eventually, a war between trainers and wild pokemon broke out.

Five years ago, in another region, an Elite Pokemon trainer group had seized control over the land. They had managed to crush their enemies by stealing and brainwashing their pokemon. With no other option, many trainers and refugees escaped on a ship to leave their homes and find a new home where they could capture new pokemon and start over. Eventually, they planned to return and take back their region from the evil organization that drove them away.

This RPG focuses on the Aura region and the war between trainers and wild pokemon. You may be a wild pokemon, a trainer, or a trained pokemon (you control your trainer unless you want to team up with someone. You cannot read your trainer's mind unless you are a psychic pokemon.). You may fight for either side as any of those three options. (For example, a trainer who wants to win back homes of the pokemon of the Aura region, or a wild pokemon who wants to co-exist with humans and is against the war.). Pretty much anything goes with this RPG.

Rules:
1] Follow the Common Sense Rules
2] Don't start off with being a super-powerful pokemon or a trainer with level 50s or higher. I wouldn't mind 40s so long as you guys don't over-do it.
3] Shiny Pokemon: I will allow a total of 2 wild pokemon RPers to be shiny, and I will allow 2 trained pokemon RPers/Trainer RPer's pokemon to be shiny (Only one shiny pokemon per team for the Trainer RPers). First come first serve. My pokemon will not be shiny because it would be unfair if I took a slot.

That's about it.

Post your Character here, I trust you guys enough to skip a screening process, but if it goes out of control, a screening process will be issued.

Character name:
Wild, Trained, or Trainer?:
If Trainer: List your Pokemon and their levels:
If Pokemon: List your Level:
If Pokemon: List your Moveset (must be in check with level):
What side are you on?: (For the Pokemon or the Humans)
Backstory: (Optional but recommended)
Character's traits: (Not Optional)

Have fun!
I'll post my character's info later.

Shiny Character Slots:
Wild Pokemon: Kouguya/Vulpini
Wild Pokemon:
Trained Pokemon:
Trained Pokemon:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 pm
Character name: Vulpini
Wild, Trained, or Trainer?: Wild
If Pokemon: List your Level: 10
If Pokemon: List your Moveset: Helping hand, Tackle, Sand attack, Fake tears(egg move)
What side are you on?: For the pokemon
Backstory: Vulpini was orphaned at a young age when humans invaded the forset where she and her family lived. Her father, a Mawile, attempted to save the family but only she escaped with her life. Now she wanders from place to place, avoiding humans as long as she can.
Character's traits: Vulpini is a shiny Eevee that has an unusually long tail that she often hides in. She is quite shy around other pokemon, skeptical around humans. Whenever Vulpini comes in contact with something threatening she uses her fake tears attack, then when they're off guard she escapes.
biggrin  

Soldier_Of_Joy

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 pm
Trainer: Silver

pokemon:
- Typlosion(boy) lv48 ,recieved in johto
thunderpunch (by generation2 tm)
rollout
lava plume
earthquake (by gen 2/3/4 tm)
- Donphan (boy) lv 35 ,hatched in johto
fissure (by breeding)
thunder fang ( by move tutor)
fire fang ( by move tutor)
rollout
- Wartortle (girl) lv 26 ,caught at lv 12 in kanto
withdraw
rapid spin
surf (by hm)
icebeam (by gen3/4 tm)
- Pidgeotto (girl) lv 22 ,caught at lv 2 in kanto
twister
fly (by hm)
doubleteam(by gen3/4 tm)
aerial ace (by gen3/4 tm)
- Treeco (boy) lv15 ,befriended at lv6 ,caught at lv 13 in hoenn
absorb
quick attack
leer
bullet seed (by gen3/4 tm)
- Kirlia (boy) lv 20 ,caught at lv 4 in hoenn
confusion
protect
teleport
return (gen 2/3/4 tm)

What side are you on?: the pokemon i just want to stop the mindless destruction and find a way to peacefully co-exist with the pokemon

Backstory: before starting his quest he stayed under bills tutoring for three years (like an assistant).after gaining all of the kanto and johto badges and some of hoenns silver and his pokemon thought it was time to take a break from his quest. when he found out that the new Aura region was discovered he came in hopes of establishing a gym. that was when he found out about the mindless distruction of the regions natural recources and the slaughter of countless habitats. that was when silver decided to make his new goal to stop whoever was responsible.

Character's traits: outgoing and ambitious with high hopes for the future of him and his pokemon.although only 15 he already participated in 3 differant pokemon leagues and started collecting badges in hoenn. because he stayed under bills tutoring for 3 years before he started his adventure he has very extensive knowledge of how things work and could even build a pokemon center and a working pc and power generator that runs off a giant rechargable battery!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am
Wow... two posts after almost two months... Hmm...

Anyway, we can begin the RPG, maybe it'll pick up if we get it started... Everyone can just join in as we go along.

Character name: Sora (Dratini)
Wild, Trained, or Trainer?: Wild
If Pokemon: List your Level: Level 13
If Pokemon: List your Moveset (must be in check with level):
Wrap
Leer
Thunderwave
Twister
What side are you on?: Pokemon FTW
Backstory: Sora's egg came from a far away region. It ended up on the ship the humans came to the Aura region on. The egg was found by a wild meowth who stole the egg for its dinner and ran into the forest. Meowth was caught, however, by an Altaria who took Sora's egg and eventually hatched it. Altaria warmed up to Sora and started raising him. One day, Altaria's nest was destroyed, and so Altaria (Male) and Sora were forced to move to another area filled with pokemon whose homes were taken. Sora feels it is unfair for these pokemon to be forced out of their homes and wishes to reclaim land to create shelter for pokemon.
Character's traits: Sora is of a jolly nature. He loves to play and laugh and just be happy. It kills him to see others sad, and always tries to lift their spirits. Sora only battles when it's fun for both sides, and when there is no other option.

---

Sora woke in a happy mood. "Good morning Al!" Sora smiled at Altaria, still asleep.
"Sora, go back to sleep. The sun isn't even up yet!"
"I'm sorry, but I'm just so excited for today! It's the day I get to go off on my own to explore the region! I'm gonna make new friends, have lots of battles with them, and win back homes for all of these pokemon!"
"You're ambitious, kid, I'll give you that." Altaria sighed from fatigue. "Just try to keep it down until the sun comes up, ok? The other pokemon won't appreciate a lot of noise this early; especially the grass pokemon. You know how they get-"
"I know, I'll try! I'll just collect some berries to pass the time."
"Alright, just be safe. If you run into a fight remember everything I've taught you."
"Yeah, yeah, Al. I know; don't waste all of your energy in one strike, making them nervous with my leer will come in handy."
"Good, good. Now run along before you wake everyone up." Altaria gestured toward the surrounding pokemon in the cave.
With that, Sora left towards the berry trees in the forest.

(Sorry this was a lot, I'm not always going to write this much. But it's the start, so I'm trying to get as much detail as possible in the first few posts)  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items