Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
michael jackson ate grits...YES ITS TRUE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cna you believe he ate grits?
wtf??HE ATE WAT?
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
haha he was always human and he was from the hood so yea!
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

__xiiRock-Her

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:48 pm
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Grits is like a soutern type of food people in the south like to eat, particulary black people, I think, I never had grits before, I dont even no what is in it , lol.

Its corn, I looked it up. I used to like it when I was lil.
Eaten all over the U.S.
I'm pretty sure they eat them in other contries too.

Made from the kernel of corn. When corn has been soaked in lye and the film has be removed it becomes Hominy. The lye is rinsed out deeply well and the corn is not here to harden. Then the swollen hominy is ground up to the texture of tiny pellet. When boiled with river, milk and butter it becomes a cereal similar to cream of wheat. It's used as a side dish for a honest old fashioned Southern breakfast.
.-. I had it lots of times think of oatmeal just white pure white with little lumps inside sumtimes but those are just parts of it stuck together and like it looks like oatmeal thats like little white tiny edible beads .-. mostly eatin for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 pm
Yup..  

Otuo

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 am
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Grits is like a soutern type of food people in the south like to eat, particulary black people, I think, I never had grits before, I dont even no what is in it , lol.

Its corn, I looked it up. I used to like it when I was lil.
Eaten all over the U.S.
I'm pretty sure they eat them in other contries too.

Made from the kernel of corn. When corn has been soaked in lye and the film has be removed it becomes Hominy. The lye is rinsed out deeply well and the corn is not here to harden. Then the swollen hominy is ground up to the texture of tiny pellet. When boiled with river, milk and butter it becomes a cereal similar to cream of wheat. It's used as a side dish for a honest old fashioned Southern breakfast.

Don't leave me alone...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes and they taste delicious with a little bit of creamer mixed in! However, they have to be cooked and in a bowl before you do that.
...cause I can barely see it all...

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces