Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
My imbf FanFic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Author's Note: This is my imbf FanFic. I don't know the title yet, but I'll add it when I think of it.

I hope you guys like it. The rating's T (Teen or PG-13). Here's a pic of my imbf, just in case you forgot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia was being a d**k to me yesterday, and now, I have this topic up. Yeah!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Chapter 1-

"Can you come with me to the set?"

I smile. "I would love to, Michael."

"Great. I'll pick you up in a few minutes."

I hang up the phone and smile at the the thought of Michael coming to my apartment, but he wasn't actually going inside... I wish he was. I grin, grabbing my apartment key and heading down the stairs. I walk out the apartment door and sit down on the stone steps. I shuffle my feet, setting my elbows on my knees.

I sigh, wishing Michael would get here sooner. Why am I always thinking of Michael? ...I don't really know, but I want to find out... soon.

"Stop daydreaming, Edy!" I hear his voice and I raise my head. I instantly smile at his perfect, cute face.

I stand up and walk towards his car. "I wasn't daydreaming. I was just thinking really hard."

Michael shakes his head and snorts. "Yeah right. Get in."

I stick out my tongue and he sticks out his tongue, too. I hear the softest click, but I don't want him to know I hear him lock the car door. I look down and try to open the car door. I sigh and smile at him. "Unlock the door, Michael."

Michael smirks and scoots over to the passenger seat. He lays his head on the side door ledge. "Really? The car door's locked? Oh no!" he says with a shocked expression on his face.

I laugh and place my hands on his shoulder, trying to push him over. "Move, Michael."

He rolls his eyes. "Fine." He scoots back, like, an inch. He still has his head on the ledge, looking up at me with those dark brown eyes. "Happy?"

I stare at him, hands on my hips. "No. Move over more." Michael scoots a little back more, but not that much. I roll my eyes. "This isn't funny."

"It is for me."

I giggle. "Move, Michael. More, more." Then, Michael starts laughing really hard. He tries to say something, but fails. He falls back on the seats, holding his sides. I stare at him. "What's so funny?"

Michael suddenly gets serious. He sits up and looks at me. "That's what she said," he mutters, then ends up laughing again.

I end up laughing, too. After, at least a minute of us, laughing, Michael leans forward and unlocks the door. "Here."

"Finally!" I say, opening the door and settling into the sit.

Michael looks over at me and puts his hands on the steering wheel. "You ready, Edy?"

I nod. "Yeah."

Michael smiles. "I don't believe you."

"Let's go!" I say, rolling my eyes after.

Michael laughs. "Okay." He drives away from my apartment and to the set.

It takes about ten minutes for us to get to the set. Michael parks the car and he looks over at me. He smiles. "You okay?"

I nod. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

He shrugs and looks down. He stuffs his hands into his gray hoodie. "I just... never mind." He gets out the car, closes the door behind him, runs over to my car door, opens the door, and holds out his hand.

I look up at him and grab his hand and help myself out the car. I close the door behind me and look over at him. We're still holding hands. I don't want to let go. I can tell he doesn't want to, either. We look up at the same time and smile. He nods toward the direction to the set. "We should get walking."

I nod. "Yeah."

We begin walking, our hands still together. I can feel this heat between us even though it was a cool, breezy night. I glance over at Michael; he's staring ahead, hand in mine, the other one in his hoodie. He notices me staring at him. He looks over. "What is it, Edy?"

"Why did you want to know if I was okay?" I ask, looking down.

He shrugs, then slips his hand from mine and stuffs it in his hoodie, also. "I just... don't want you to think anything is happening between us." He stares at me.

I nod. "I know that." I bite my lip and cross my arms over my chest, rubbing at my arms. I wish something is happening between us... I like to think something is.

Michael sighs. "Don't get mad. I just don't want you to get jealous."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Jealous? Jealous of who?"

Then, I hear the sound of high heels clicking on the pavement and I feel hate build up when I hear Michael's voice brighten. "Ola Ray!"

I see Michael run towards her and she jumps into his welcoming arms. She wraps her arms around his neck and giggles. "Her," I hiss. I shake my head and walk towards them.

When I get to them, Michael sets Ola down on her feet and looks over at me. He smiles. "Ola, this is Edy. Edy, Ola."

I nod and glare at her. She smiles at me. "Hi."

Michael stares at us, then walks between us. "Let's go," he urges us.

"Okay," Ola says, walking in front of Michael, her hips lightly swaying. She disgusts me. I shake my head and look down. I bet Michael is watching that skank, but when I raise my head up to look at him...

He is staring at me.

"Are you okay?" he asks, starting to walk down the sidewalk. I begin to walk, too. I look down and don't answer. Michael bites his lip and lightly nudges me with his shoulder. "Edy... tell me."

I'm about to tell him that I don't like Ola Ray. I think she's a b***h. I think she should piss off, but no. I don't do that. I'm nicer than that! I make myself laugh.

"Edy, you okay?" I look up and stare at him. He looks at me and he's concerned. "Are you okay?"

I open my mouth, but close it. The night-time breeze rolls past us and I rub my arms. "I'm a little cold," I finally say.

Michael lets out a relieved breath. "I thought something was wrong." He shakes his head and smiles. "Here." He lefts up his arms and takes off his hoodie. I can't help but to look down at the way the white t-shirt he wore underneath is riding up, showing off his abs. I swallow. Six-pack!

"Here," Michael says, holding out the hoodie once he got it off.

I look up at him and I bet I'm blushing; I can feel my face heat up when I take his hoodie. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I pull the hoodie over my head and fix my hair so it isn't caught anywhere. I close my eyes. I can practically drown in his hoodie. I feel Michael get closer to me, our arms brushing against each other. I smile and open my eyes, looking up at him. "Aren't you cold?" I ask, eyeing his t-shirt and the goosebumps on his skin.

Michael softly laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah, a little."

I look ahead. "I can tell."

Michael drapes his arms around my shoulders and pulls me into his side. "Shut up," he says, ruffling my hair.

I giggle and shove his hand away. "Stop it," I say playfully, smiling.

"No." I feel myself get lightly lifted off my feet and be pressed to a stone wall. I squirm, almost panicking, but I look up, and I smile and my heart leaps.

Michael is staring down at me with those mesmerizing eyes. He has a hand on the wall next to me and the other on my hip. My heart skips a beat when I see his face lean in toward mine.

He parts his lips and presses himself against me a little more. I part my lips, too, and I raise my head a little. He leans in more. I slowly close my eyes and he closes his eyes, too.

I feel heat between us, but, I know it is coming from me. For all I know, I could be the only one to have a crush on the other. Michael quickly pulls away from me, hugging me and lifting me up from the ground. "I got you! I got you good! he jokes, spinning me around in a circle.

I smile, but I'm frowning on the inside. It is just a joke.

I feel like I should punch him in the face for getting my hopes up.

I get set down back on my feet and Michael looks down at me. "I got you!" He pokes my nose and laughs, but stops suddenly when he notices I'm not laughing. He frowns and places a hand on my shoulder. "Why aren't you laughing? That was funny!"

I nod and push myself past him, starting to walk down the sidewalk. Michael groans and skips over to my side. He looks over at me with narrowed eyes. "You're being a poopface."

I giggle. "Me?"

"Yes, you... you big poopface."

I roll my eyes. "Well, you're being a buttwipe."

Michael lets out a little cry and closes his eyes, shakes his head, and puts his hands on his chest. "That hurt, Edy, right here." He points to the place where his heart is. "It hurts... really bad."

I snort and shove his shoulder. "You are so immature!"

Michael raises his head and looks at me, smiling. "I know. Thank you."

I slap his head lightly. "That wasn't a compliment!"

"It is for me."

We smile at each other for a while until we hear her yell Michael's name. Michael turns around and prances to Ola Ray. He says something, but I can't hear him - he's too far away - but she smiles at him and giggles.

Then, she kisses him on the cheek.

I can tell this was going to be a long night.

--

How do you like it? Give me your comments, please. I'll try and put up the second chapter when I can.

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm
If any of my guy friends done that too me and I had a crush on them, I would have popped them in the mouth.
But it's Michael so I won't. razz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Well done.!! Just reading this makes me want to write a fan- fic too, great job =)  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Haha every good!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:09 pm
That was so good (:
So interesting.
I cant wait until you post more (:  

Otuo

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 pm
I'm already hooked!
In all seriousness, it's VERY well written thusfar. I'm psyched to see what happens next.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am
I love it!
I was thinking of his Thriller look. 4laugh
And when he said "Edy are you okay?" "Are you okay?"
I was thinking of Smooth Criminal. xd

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:44 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
I love it!
I was thinking of his Thriller look. 4laugh
And when he said "Edy are you okay?" "Are you okay?"
I was thinking of Smooth Criminal. xd

lolol I was thinking Smooth Criminal when I read that too. razz

It was a really good first chapter.
0.o
I love the drama.
and I love the car thing that happened in the beggining.
and ask for Ola Ray...I don't like her either 0.o.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games