Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
my drawings please tell me what you think

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pastery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm
woot i now gots a scanner please tell me what you think

http://pastery.deviantart.com/art/random-furrys-131377769  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 am
How long have you been drawing for?

Are you enrolled in any drawing classes?  

00Shoe
Captain

pastery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 pm
afraid not sorry but i have improved since then sweatdrop ive been drawing furrys for about 2 years been working really hard foreshorting is my main point of practice but it is very hard and unfortunately no im in high school so i cant do mutch yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm
for 2 years' experience, this is pretty good. when I started drawing in general, I sucked. If I still had some of my drawings, I could show you what they looked like. I reached a skill level about equal to yours after about 3 years.

I'm in high school too, never took an art class, but drawing is an obsession of mine. If you draw as much as I do now, then you should improve greatly in a very short amount of time. keep it up.  

Saga Shadow

pastery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm
thx im still trying to improve my work i still need to work on forshortening and im still tweeking leg desighns  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm
yeah, I find legs really annoying to do, especially for furs, when there are so many styles you can choose from  

Saga Shadow

pastery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm
personally i prefur an anthro design i love the leg desighns of the webcomic twokinds  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm
i got some other stuff up some new drawings i think they might be a little old  

pastery

Faia of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 am
Those are cute!~ You'll be improving in no time if you keep at it! That's what's so great (and sometimes a bit annoying) about drawing - there's always room to improve! Oh, and I hate drawing arms and hands... and feet, too, sometimes. I can never seem to get them to look proportionate. =w=;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3525470/

here a ref sheet of my fursona zamph warning femboy stuff it also displays my current progress  

pastery

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 pm
you are improving! I left you a shout on FA so you can find me too!  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games