Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild
GUILD Questions and Comments Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:28 am
If you have any questions about the guild or if you'd like to leave any comments about the guild, please do so here. It should be checked regularly by the crew members and other helpful members can help you here, as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:56 am
This post is for Angel_Baby_4  

Valkyrie Brynhildr

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:47 pm
I gots a question, I'd like to know when peoples in RP's get on, so yea... makes it easier to actually RP with others. I know I RP from about 2 pm PST - 5 pm PST only on weekdays except Friday.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:42 pm
Lol... Well, there's a lot of us and we're all on at different times. It occasionally makes for slow rping, but there's fun in numbers too.  

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Sailor Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:51 am
Very True Memory, i love RPing here, and yes it goes a bit slow but that's alright, i'm used to it blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:59 pm
Hi everyone! I'm just letting everyone in all the guilds I'm in know about this glitch. It happened to me today, so I'm pretty sure I'm not spamming! Earlier today I got a PM from someone telling me that he somehow got into my account. Apparently, there's a glitch on Gaia where some people, after sending a PM, get dumped into someone else's account. Now the person that keeps getting stuck in mine happens to be very honest, he told me what was happening, but we all know that others might not be. So I suggest you all take a look at your inventories (I am 75% sure that someone got into another of my accounts like this, and I lost a couple of donation items) and get a screenshot, just in case, because you never know. Also check your trades to see if any have been made recently. Be safe all! I don't know if this has been posted here or not, but I thought I'd give everyone fair warning.  

Popi-Sita Chan

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:05 am
Popi-Sita Chan
Hi everyone! I'm just letting everyone in all the guilds I'm in know about this glitch. It happened to me today, so I'm pretty sure I'm not spamming! Earlier today I got a PM from someone telling me that he somehow got into my account. Apparently, there's a glitch on Gaia where some people, after sending a PM, get dumped into someone else's account. Now the person that keeps getting stuck in mine happens to be very honest, he told me what was happening, but we all know that others might not be. So I suggest you all take a look at your inventories (I am 75% sure that someone got into another of my accounts like this, and I lost a couple of donation items) and get a screenshot, just in case, because you never know. Also check your trades to see if any have been made recently. Be safe all! I don't know if this has been posted here or not, but I thought I'd give everyone fair warning.

Not a problem:

Glitch Listing
Random login issues November 18
A very, very small number of users reported that while posting or browsing the site they found themselves logged in as another member. Password and Security information is unaffected. Users cannot change passwords, start trades or any of that while logged in as other member. The problem seemed to be caused by a server configuration issue that has now been resolved. If it happens to you please log out of the account and continue about the site.

While I'm here, I'd like to say Nice Profile job, angel_baby, hope to see more senshi-themed ones soon (like mebbe a Saturn one? ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:34 am
Would you like for me to make a Sailor Moon themed profile for others to use? I would love to make one if you want me to. Just post here or something or PM me and I'll get right to it. biggrin

I already have a Fushigi Yuugi one that I'm using. XD  

TargaryenQueenEB

Vampire

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:22 pm
That would be wonderful, actually. There's a thread in the main forum for profiles and banners. You can post them in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:08 am
Yup! I'd like to encourage ALL to make profiles and banners for the guild, right now! xd <3

We'd love to see what you can do! If the banner page is locked, let one of the mods know in this thread. I can't quite remember if it is or not...but you can tell one of the mods and they can unlock it for you. wink <3

Gotta check the threads I'm in, quickly. Internet access is limited for the next couple of weeks, still. crying  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

TargaryenQueenEB

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:35 am
I have worked all night on a free Sailor Moon profile and I finished it! All I have to do is upload all the pics to a server. I should be done tomorrow. Would someone please open the Banner page so I can post the codes tomorrow? Thanks. It was locked yesterday. O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:02 pm
ok, I unlocked it.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:42 am
The PGSM rp moved to the MAIN rp thread. Please do not ask where it is...this post answers that question. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:17 am
I like this guild! biggrin  

Yaku Moi

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 am
blooblable
I like this guild! biggrin

Thanks ^^ This guild likes you, as well.  
The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games