Reply The Anime Art Academy
cat girl WIP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:52 am
Right. So I decided to try and draw a cat girl. It took me some time to decide on the hair, but at last I decided curly hair. However, I'm HORRIBLE at drawing curls. So that's one of the things I need help with. Otherwise, anything else you note on would be luffed. <3
The sketch: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Mie-chan/catgirlWIP.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:40 pm
Personally I like the way you did the curls. I like her figure too. Very Tall and slender...like a supermodel  

AbstractAngel

K33n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:45 pm
How cute that is. heart

I love your style. You make thin characters look cute. Most people can't do it right, but then again, your not most people. That said...

The head looks to be a bit big for the body, even for your style. I don't know if that's how you wanted it, but it irks my pickle somehwat. Other than that, I can say naught else. I shall be back when the picture is finished

Keene strikes again. heart

(Im such an egotistical jerk!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:33 pm
I really like it, your drawing is very good, the only problem I have with it is that her head should be a lil more centered on her body the reason is becuase it looks like her body is facing the camera and her heads belongs on a body that's turned 1/3 and her hair above her eyes should also be curly if you makethe base curly that's what I think other then that I think it's really good.  

Kelmur

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:25 pm
I might redo the head... if I'm not lazy. But the hair really bothers me. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Very nice. the details are really good, but the legs should be longer  

Satochan

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:38 pm
Satochan
Very nice. the details are really good, but the legs should be longer

I pretty much agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:34 pm
She could use widening of her body a bit...TOO slender...and someone said she looks like a super model...those "things" scare me alot. Her head is a bit big, hair looks fine as does everything else...you just need to feed her a little more.  

Lyendi Knightstar

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:39 pm
She looks unhealthy....... and sickly...... I'd give her some meat on her body and some curves. Even catgirls need muscle tones.

I wouldn't change the face or the hair  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:22 pm
I need to scan in the new scetch... Dx  

Mint Thimble

sonya_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:39 pm
lovely! i love the curls and the ruffles smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:46 pm
Hm! I geuss everything has been coverd. Personally I like my girls thick wit some apple bottoms! But thats me.  

Bloodied Chains

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:54 am
I want my scanner so I can show the new sketch... Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:50 pm
i love the curls there awsome heart ! she looks like a super modle, but the arms are a little skinny though other wize she's awsome  

Eamane_Palantir

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff