Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Latoya Speaks Out (on right now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
xXSTill_fLYXx
UnKnown Bitter
Me and my best friend hate her.
I still wtached it though
very odd...
btw, turns out Blanket is Hispanic mrgreen
I knew it >.>

blankets mother is not hispanic!did latoya say that?
are u forgetting that she is also the person that she saw checks from mj to the parents of the children he "so called" molested?
those are his kids and michael has said it before that his mother is black
the reason blanket looks like that is bcuz he has inherited his fathers vitiligo and prince michael has it too
blankets mother is black and probably light skinned (and yes there are blacks out there that look white]
im black and i have a cousin with light hair and blue eyes
so dont believe a word that latoya says bcuz she cant be trusted.

I'm bi-racial in a sense too. My dad has cheerokee indian blood and he is really really dark, and my mom is white, because her family is from german decendants.
I'm so white, I look albino. my brother looks really dark just like dad.
So I know what you're saying. I know alot of kids who are bi-racial and they look very light. It's all a matter of genes.
I know Michael is their father, I'm just curious about blankets mom though. I know alot of people are.

That's like my family
I have Irish ancestry on my mother's side so my sister looks like a complete white girl when we're Hispanic.
I look like an Indian because I have Indian ancestry thanks to being Ecuadorian

see, it's all a matter of genes.
I think that the media is making too big a deal out of the color of the childrens skin, and calling MJ a racist. That's rediculas...I mean if it we're true, what up with the Black or White music video?
and I'm with Michael on what he said on the Brashirs interview. About the "colour of the palm of my hand, to the colour of your shirt" quote. He's right. Black and white families mix all the time and their colours all turn out different, wether they be lighter or darker.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 am
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
xXSTill_fLYXx
UnKnown Bitter
Me and my best friend hate her.
I still wtached it though
very odd...
btw, turns out Blanket is Hispanic mrgreen
I knew it >.>

blankets mother is not hispanic!did latoya say that?
are u forgetting that she is also the person that she saw checks from mj to the parents of the children he "so called" molested?
those are his kids and michael has said it before that his mother is black
the reason blanket looks like that is bcuz he has inherited his fathers vitiligo and prince michael has it too
blankets mother is black and probably light skinned (and yes there are blacks out there that look white]
im black and i have a cousin with light hair and blue eyes
so dont believe a word that latoya says bcuz she cant be trusted.

I'm bi-racial in a sense too. My dad has cheerokee indian blood and he is really really dark, and my mom is white, because her family is from german decendants.
I'm so white, I look albino. my brother looks really dark just like dad.
So I know what you're saying. I know alot of kids who are bi-racial and they look very light. It's all a matter of genes.
I know Michael is their father, I'm just curious about blankets mom though. I know alot of people are.

That's like my family
I have Irish ancestry on my mother's side so my sister looks like a complete white girl when we're Hispanic.
I look like an Indian because I have Indian ancestry thanks to being Ecuadorian

see, it's all a matter of genes.
I think that the media is making too big a deal out of the color of the childrens skin, and calling MJ a racist. That's rediculas...I mean if it we're true, what up with the Black or White music video?
and I'm with Michael on what he said on the Brashirs interview. About the "colour of the palm of my hand, to the colour of your shirt" quote. He's right. Black and white families mix all the time and their colours all turn out different, wether they be lighter or darker.

very true  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am
why do they always have to make a big deal out of everything that involved michael jackson?
im sure that he wouldve appreciated it if they gave him a break once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 am
HouseMDFan25
why do they always have to make a big deal out of everything that involved michael jackson?

That bothers me a lot.
He's gone and the media still wont leave him alone.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

I know and now they're(the media) going to be bugging the h*** outta his kids...Michael would not be happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 am
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

I know and now they're(the media) going to be bugging the h*** outta his kids...Michael would not be happy.

Yeah, when Paris was getting a hair cut in Las Vegas, a news reporter was sitting next to her, and she didn't know, and they were chatting

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

Yeah, when Paris was getting a hair cut in Las Vegas, a news reporter was sitting next to her, and she didn't know, and they were chatting

Really? 0.o
omg...that's not even right... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

Really? 0.o

I know!
If it's true, why didn't her body guards interveen. confused

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

Really? 0.o

I know!
If it's true, why didn't her body guards interveen. confused

Reporters are so heartless and desperate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

That bothers me a lot.

the reporter that was there later told the media that as soon as they were done cutting Paris' hair, her body guards picked up all her hair immediately from the floor and put it into plastic bags
So the lady was like "ohm guess they don't want us to know the true DNA of Paris"
whatev dude.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 pm
HouseMDFan25

I've always wondered why Michael was such an intriguing person to the media
Truth is, Michael is private and rarely gives insite into his life so that's what makes him so appealling
so the minute he does do something in the public, the volume is turned up to a million
Even if he was more open, the media would still devour him
you can never satisfy the crazy appetite of the tabliods  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas