Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
At some point, everyone at work... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who was there when I started,
  will be gone.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 am
So you know, we don't even febreeze anything anymore. xp

The saddest bag of stuff I ever processed was a paper bag full of old lady things that obviously came from a nursing home. She must've died, and nobody was around who cared to keep any of her stuff. sad

But we get funny stuff, too. I've found way weirder stuff than man-thongs. My favorite was the unitard lingerie with holes for the breasts and crotch. rofl Or the bag full of men's clothes and a single well-worn, stretched-out ladies g-string. blaugh Or the d***o as big as your arm. eek

My pet peeve is people who donate their collection of 1970s crap. When I get a bag of musty polyester suits, I just wanna throw a tantrum. There's almost always stains on everything that have been dry cleaned so that they're set in, and it all smells like mothballs or something. And a lot of it's homemade, so we can't put it out anyway. xp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am
eek ... ... ... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I did not even want to SEE those words!! I feel so dirty!! *GAG!!* I need a shower!!  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 pm
LOL

Thanks moonracer, you made me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 pm
Having a bad day? confused  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Everyday working at goodwill is a bad day.

xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 am
If you have experience at goodwill and can put up with the bull cra...er crud there try that soul sucking corporate hell known as wal-mart... heck at least there your write ups fall off.  

Gryph Korval

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 am
Point made.

But most places seem to be a soul sucking corp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Not writing!! they just steal your stuff and pay you "cra... crud" for money. Haha!! I always wanted to steal someone else stuff!!! xd  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Renisme

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm
I hear bad things about working for the goodwill; good luck. smile I have been fortunate enough to always work for very kind and understanding managers. Friends of mine have not been so lucky; a friend of mine was fired on his 3rd day for making a mistake on paperwork... at a cell phone store. A mistake, mind you, that was easily fixed by the manager who was only angry that he actually had to do work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 am
WOW, A lazy pain in the a**.
(oh wait, the describes almost all managers)

REALLY !?!
Where do you work?
(please list all locations where the bosses were nice)  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces