Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
¢αяиιναℓ gαмєѕ Profiles//OOC Talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:51 pm
The Ringmaster

User Image

Devyn
Isabella

Sarello

Just call me
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be twenty-one years young.
I am a dynamic dame
I'm chasing after them gorgeous males
My Life's Soundtrack: Weightless//All Time Low
Spiderwebs//No Doubt
Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous//Good Charlotte

So, you wanna know about me?

Devyn is a very kind and gentle girl, but can be pretty tough and hardcore when it gets serious. Never mess with her. Ever. She'll knock you down fast, but only in the line of defense. Devyn is what you could consider a party girl, but she knows when to take it down a notch. Hey, being a ringmaster takes some maturity, right?

My life is pretty long, so my story ain't two words!

Devyn never had a good relationship with her parents. Her original name was Diana Rose Sarello. She was raised strictly Amish, and it was sickening. So, at the age of twelve, she ran away from her village to her uncle's ranch out in California. Her uncle welcomed her with open arms and renamed her Devyn Isabella Sarello. It was the happiest day for her to come, especially since she was first in line to inherit the carnival. At age seventeen, she got hold of the carnvial and has run it ever since. She still happily lives with her uncle in his very fine ranch, but built a separate home on another property. Just in case.

Makin' me smile!

o1. The carnival
o2. Parties
o3. Her dear uncle
o4. All the people who work there(chef ;D)
o5. Loud, fun music

Just get them out of my sight!!

o1. Her parents
o2. Her old name
o3. People who shun her because of her many tattoos
o4. Posers
o5. Thieves

What haunts me to this day

o1. Being taken back to the Amish country
o2. Losing her uncle
o3. Never falling in love
o4. Circus clowns
o5. Being eaten alive

My puppetmaster
X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm
The Top Chef

User Image

Matthew
Lee

Brasher

Just call me Matt, Mattie
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be Twenty-one
I am a Man
I'm chasing after them Beautiful women
My Life's Soundtrack:
Weightless by All Time Low and My heroine by Silverstein

Matt's layed back, he's nice and he's a gentlemen. He's very flirty, and he has a thing for ringmasters. He dosen't talk much, unless he likes you.

I'm a Carny, I dropped out of high school in 10th grade, because I already knew everything I needed to know, and I could already cook. I'm known as the CARNIVAL CHEF, and I love ringmasters wink !

Makin' me smile!

o1. Ringmasters!
o2. Cooking!
o3. Rock!
o4. Soccer!
o5. Being with his carnies!

o1. Chinese food!
o2. Rich snobby people!
o3. Microwaves! (Thats not what you call cooking!)
o4. Rats!
o5. Waking up early!

o1. Spiders!
o2. His memories of his family! (He lost them when he was young!)
o3. Chinese food!
o4. lightning!
o5. Noodles!

My puppetmaster
iTz MiiRacLeZ

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm
The Stunt Woman

User Image

Rosaline
Melody

Black

Just call me Rose, Mely, Mimi, Roza, ya know~
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be nineteen years old young.
I am a female.
I'm chasing after them sexy men who are nice, too!(:
My Life's Soundtrack: Crash//Decyfer Down
Cold//Crossfade
Masquerade//Ashley Tisdale

Wild and crazy. Two simple words that describes the most of me. And if you don't like that, forget you! Although I'm very wild, adventourous, and danger-addict, I can get very calm and nice, only if it was need though. Hardcore and hard to break, I always am and will be cheerful and looking for some dangerous fun.

Let me tell you one thing: I love roses. Maybe it came with the name, but I loved them, no matter how dead it looked. Anyway, when I was about five years old, my older cousin—who was more like a brother to me since I was the only child—had brought a friend over who apparently rode a motorcycles. Since then, I was obsessed with them; whether it was the brand, the quality, or whatever! Around ten, his friend who owned the motorcycles, Kyle, came over again and I was at my cousin's house again! And, with the acceptance from my cousin, who was with his girlfriend, kyle had thought me how to ride one, although I got in a lot of troubles for it. After I turned eighteen, I bought my own and learned tricks on my own, and some I even fixed! Enough about motorcycles…
Actually, it was because of my obsession with motorcycles that I had a fight with my parents. They were overreacting way too much! I was eighteen, for goodness sake! So I left the house, not caring what would happen to me. That's when I found this place. It was my own little Heaven, where I was allowed to ride motorcycles and be dangerous. It was awesome!...You'll learn about me along the way!

Makin' me smile!

o1. Motorcycles
o2. –Diving.(Skydiving, bungee-jumping, etc).
o3. Danger!!!
o4. The Carnival I'm staying at. (And the people with.)
o5. Making others smile.

o1. The quiet.
o2. Boringness.
o3. People who treats others badly.
o4. Haters. (Like anti-s, etc)
o5. Mice.

o1. Mice.
o2. Deep water. (I can't swim!)
o3. Losing her motorcycles.
o4. Hot, hot, hot days.
o5. ---

My puppetmaster
xMelodious Flamesx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 pm
The Ex-Carnie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaxon
Danniel

Tazer

Just call me Jax
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be Nineteen and a half
I am a lovely man
I'm chasing after them Love those galz.
My Life's Soundtrack: Blood // MCR

Okay, so my interests are a little twisted. So what? That doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy. Which I am. A nice guy, I mean. Sure, I like to spend my afternoons huddled up on the couch watching the Addams Family show. After dark, I watch horror and gore movies until I'm so freaked out that I have the wildest, best nightmares! See. I'm not screwed up. Well, maybe a little. I also love to scare little kids. Their screams are so high pitched that they're the epitome of fear!

What? You say I'm perfect for the carnival? No way, man. Read the bio below. It'll tell you why.

Once upon a carnival, I worked in the Freak Show as the famed Cortionist. Everyone from far and wide came to see me. There was none other as good. I didn't mind working there. I was sheltered. I had a permanent home to go to. Free food, free clothes... Except I was always jeered at. The ones who did really appreciate me always ran off before I actually got a chance to talk to them. I was always alone and mistreated as the outsider. Everyone else in the carnival accepted me for who I was.

I wasn't happy. When I was finally freed, a weight lifted from my shoulders. I was out of there immediately. It wasn't hard to find a place. One of the old carnies helped me out. He got me a job as a magician at a laidback club. My apartment's right on top of the club. I still work on my flexibility, but not as much nowadays. I even go and visit some of my old friends at the carnival.
I love the carnival. But I can never be in it.
Not after what happened.

Makin' me smile!

o1. The carnival
o2. Tim Burton
o3. Sunglasses
o4. Halloween
o5. Being scared and scaring

o1. Working at the carnival
o2. Candycorn
o3. Cats
o4. Older siblings