Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
forbidden love (OOC & profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image

« ¦ Thee Skeleton ¦ »

Make sure that you DO NOT post these skeletons. PM them to me.

[u][color=yourpostingcolor][size=20]F[/size][size=18]irst[/size] [size=20]M[/size][size=18]iddle[/size] [size=20]L[/size][size=18]ast[/size][/color][/u]
[imgleft]an image of a real person[/imgleft]
[size=15][u]Thee Beginnings Of Getting To Know Me[/u][/size]
[size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][b][Age][/b][/color] [color=blueviolet][/size][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][b][Birthdate][/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][b][Gender][/b][/color][/size] [color=blueviolet][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][b][Orientation][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][b][Hometown][/b][/color][/size] [color=blueviolet]»[/color] [size=10][b][/color=yourpostingcolor][State/country in which the town is in][/color][/b][/size]
[size=13]»»[/size] [size=10][color=yourpostingcolor][posting color][/color][/size]
[size=13]»»[/size] [b]l[/b] [size=10][color=yourpostingcolor]like[/color] [b]l l[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor]like[/color] [b]l l[/b][color=yourpostingcolor]like[/color] [b]l l[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor]like[/color] l[/size] [can add more]
[size=13]»»[/size] [size=10][b]l[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor]dislike[/color] [b]l l[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor]dislike[/color] [b]l l[/b] [colr=yourpostingcolor]dislike[/color] [b]l l[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor]dislike[/color] [b]l[/b] [can add more][/size]

[size=15][u]More In Depth About Me[/u][/size]
[size=12][b]My Ink[/b][/size] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][tattoos, include where][/size]
[b]The Holes[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][piercings][/size]
[b]My History[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][biography; a chucky paragraph][/size]
[b]Describe Me[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][personality; a few sentences][/size]
[b]The Old Me[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][names of who you used to be; for vampires only][/size]
[b]The Playlist[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color] [size=10][at least three songs][/size]
[b]The Real Me[/b] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=15]»[/size][/color][size=10][Saying and extra pictures, if you have any][/size]

→[size=10][username][/size]

the roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 pm
Danielle Monica Prince
User Image
Thee Beginnings Of Getting To Know Me
Seventeen » August 14, 1992
Female » Straight
San Antonio » California
Light Light Blue
l Sunglasses l l Awkward Situations l l Ice Cream l l Energy Drinks l
l Daytime l l Cold Food l l Black Coffee l l Guys and Girls Who Are Really Into Themselves l

More In Depth About Me
My Ink » Volcom Star On My Right Hip
The Holes » My Belly Button, Cartiledge, and Three Holes In Each Ear
My History » I was born to a Hugh and Jenny. They were not that thrilled to have me because they were only seventeen. My mom toughed it out, though, and went through having me. Once I was born we packed up and moved to San Antonio, California. My dad had gotten a better job there. He used to be studying to become a film director. Now, his is one. He produces a lot of movies so I have been to my share of Red Carpets. It is not that fun. You just stand for a long time and then people question you about what you're wearing and stuff. Boring. I was not your regular girl, as you could tell. I enjoyed reading my encyclopedias and finding out interesting facts. It was what fascinated me. My thought that it was cute. Mostly because she was a scientist. Or a semi-scientist. She taught science at my school and did a lot of expirements. It was cool, especially since it was my mom.

A few years later, my mom had another girl. It was not my most happiest moment. I was getting a sister who would be fourteen years younger than me. Not cool. After she was brought in the family, my mom had a son. Wahoo. Not really. I hated the fact that after he was born my mom got sick. She got really sick. I cannot remember what she had, but it was bad. She died only a few months later. It was sad. I went on a downward spiral and became this person who hated everything. I never talked to anyone. And I haven't since, not by choice. Anyways, my dad decided to take control and raise the three of us. Fail. I ended up doing most of the work. Soon we were taken away from our dad by the state of California. They separated my and my siblings. We all went to different foster homes. Well, my siblings got adopted. I didn't. Not until a few weeks ago.

My new family had a son. It was refreshing to have another kid around who was around the same age. He was a year younger, but I felt like I could talk to him. My adoptive parents upped and moved to my now permanent residence, Seattle. I find it amazing here. I transferred into school and I was the new girl. Well, I still am new the new girl, but we now have another kid who just transferred here. He is kind of cute, but he would never notice me. I am the weird, red haired girl.

Describe Me » I just love being awkward. It is what I am best at. People usually don't hang around me because they find that the situations get awkward. It's not my fault that I like to throw out weird facts. Oh and if I talk to you without verbally abusing you then you are lucky. I do have a tendency to be mean a lot, but I have my reasons. I just hate talking about them though. So don't ask. I am seriously opinionated and stubborn. I stick with one thing and stand by it. There is one thing I want people to see. I want them to see that I am fun. I love to have fun no matter what.
The Old Me » Only Ever Been Danielle Prince
The Playlist » Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship | Starstrukk by 3OH!3 | Whoa Oh! by Forever The Sickest Kids | Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
The Real Me »Once You Can Define Normal, You Can Tell Me I'm Unusual!

MistressInTheWinterCoat  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces