Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Good RPG games that u dont have 2 downlad Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1X LA DE DA X1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Haven923
After playing many (and I mean many) free RPGs, the hands-down best one is a game called Mabinogi. It's made by devCAT and distributed in North America by Nexon. If you play Combat Arms or are one of the poor, unfortunate souls who play Maplestory, then you already have an account for it. I am adamant against spending money on free games, but this is the only one that I feel is worthy of any spare change. It has unique styled graphics, well-composed music, the ability to write and play your own music using a skill in-game, and the best combat system i have seen. It is sort of a semi-turn-based system. Also, the skill system is balanced. So that you don't get stuck, you have the ability to "rebirth" once you reach age 20. (about three weeks from when you start). When you rebirth, you can reset your level so that you can earn advancement points easier.

GREAT game!!!

I agree. Was the best! crying crying crying Just too bad I had to uninstall it.....never could restore it back again....don't ask. crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Alma_Frostangel
Infaous Voltaire
Well RuneScape is good enough for me... Idc what the graphics are like and I meant Dragon Fable not Dragon quest. zOMG is something everyone likes and everyone knows that.... Did you ever stop and think he was after other Rpgs instead of zOMG? I'm a member on both RuneScape and Dark Orbit I might become a member of Dragon Fable. There is another Rpg that isn't on the computer except if you download it.. Its called Zoids Legacy. Its a cool game.
yeah i agree their good games.

well....I guess I take it back.....it was ok...but theres just something that i didnt like about it...(can't remember XD)  

1X LA DE DA X1

Doraneko

Sparkly Cat

9,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 am
I was a runescape addict... but now I prefer zOMG...

If you'd like I'd give you my account.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:35 pm
i couldn't stand Runescape... sorry no offence though to ppl who like runescape.. the only games with this criterias that are comming in my mind are zOMG and Sherwood MMORPG x.x but that's not a real good game  

OokamiInazuma

z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces