Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
OBAMA CHICKENED OUT!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drewcrew9675

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Hey guy's this weekend people went to D.C. to protest agianst so called "president OBAMA" and he took off and went to a ralley in Minnisota.
Grudge say's that over 2 million people showed up at that protest  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm
drewcrew9675
so called "president OBAMA"

And this why people think teabaggers are loonies.  

DanskiWolf

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 am
DanskiWolf
drewcrew9675

Conservatives might actually not do as well as I thought in 2010 if this keeps up. The congressman shouting "Liar" I believe might be reprimanded. It's sad really, the issue isn't about the government and people lately, it's about the party's manipulation from both sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am
Actually, the GOP is very well poised to make gains in 2010. Remember, the public didn't vote in large numbers of Democrats in 2006 because they liked the Democrats, but because they were pissed with Republicans. People don't sustain a majority they are angry with because they don't like the minority. The ball's in the Dem's court, and if they drop it, they will pay the price, irrespective of the public's perceptions of the GOP. In short, when you have the power in Washington, the public expects you to perform, and won't reward you simply for being better than the powerless.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Pumona

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 am
Lord Bitememan,

Maybe we should just let them think that the Republicans will not have a chance to win. They just will be more shocked when/if it happens. Democrates do keep making mistakes which will end up hurting them later but, like you said the ball is in their hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
DanskiWolf
drewcrew9675

Conservatives might actually not do as well as I thought in 2010 if this keeps up. The congressman shouting "Liar" I believe might be reprimanded. It's sad really, the issue isn't about the government and people lately, it's about the party's manipulation from both sides.

Joe Wilson  

drewcrew9675

Latopazora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm
I really don't think the republicans and the protestors can do enough damage to themselves so that the democrates can have the house again. The democrates are walking on thin ice- mostly due to the loudest minority in the party. The protestors are passionate and the healthcare promotors are just getting paid. Nancy Pelosi will probably never see D.C. again, not when she's one of the reasons California has huge unemployment and dying farms. The huge stimilus package, where most of the money has yet to be used. The ever growing unemployment rate. The promise of higher taxes- on energy use, which will effect the poor.
I'd say the democrates days are coming to an end.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games