Reply The Anime Art Academy
First Time Posting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:10 pm
This is my current WIP. I don't think I've posted art here before :3 Feedback is nice.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25767977/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:36 am
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25848680/ Step 2 if anyone wants to help me find the Flaws please help smile  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

cart22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:39 pm
um... Edo's arms aren't the same size...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:17 pm
Wooo, nice. *die-hard FMA fan*
Ed's face is very nicely done, and despite a few flaws in his proportioning, we probably won't care once the picture's done. (From shoulder to elbow should be the same length as shoulder to waist (a little above the belly button). But you did such a nice job on the torso, I'd hate to see it go! Soo... *dies*)
Envy's face is a little odd, like you said in your Artist's Comments. I think it's because his face is too narrow for his eyes to fit properly?
Overall, though, a VERY nice picture. Can't wait to see it finished!
whee  

Rhel

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:37 am
cart22
um... Edo's arms aren't the same size...

You think? Gee and how should I fix that Hmmm?

razz I kinda knew they where off. I also realised that I had fully sketched out his jacket sleeve over one Arm and not the other........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:39 am
Rhel
Wooo, nice. *die-hard FMA fan*
Ed's face is very nicely done, and despite a few flaws in his proportioning, we probably won't care once the picture's done. (From shoulder to elbow should be the same length as shoulder to waist (a little above the belly button). But you did such a nice job on the torso, I'd hate to see it go! Soo... *dies*)
Envy's face is a little odd, like you said in your Artist's Comments. I think it's because his face is too narrow for his eyes to fit properly?
Overall, though, a VERY nice picture. Can't wait to see it finished!
whee

hehe Thanks for the comment. I think the problem is the back of Envy's head is too high up for the way the face is positioned. biggrin As for the Torso and such that's an easy fix. Thank god all of this is still in pencil :3 hehe. But thanks for pointing out your observations biggrin they'll totally help in the long run.  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff