Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
call of duty world at war

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinigami6458

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:51 pm
c: who has it? care to share perks , fav guns, styles of playing etc etc  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm
I have it.. And it depends, If your playing online my favorite is the Springfield with rifle grenades, 357 Magnum, And Stopping power, Bazooka and umm anything but Martydom, and Last stand.
If your doing zombies grab a rifle for the first 10 rounds, then switch out to autos Preferrably Thompson, MG42, 30 Cal, Or The Ray Gun  

iRiyou

shinigami6458

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 pm
iRiyou
I have it.. And it depends, If your playing online my favorite is the Springfield with rifle grenades, 357 Magnum, And Stopping power, Bazooka and umm anything but Martydom, and Last stand.
If your doing zombies grab a rifle for the first 10 rounds, then switch out to autos Preferrably Thompson, MG42, 30 Cal, Or The Ray Gun

nice , but my fav rifle is the ptrs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 am
D-Block_bball lova 99 II Sayin...
iHave it. My PSN is ScooterDAShooter but my MW2 acc is ii-Gangstuh-ii, level 65 tenth prestige. http://www.callofduty.com/profile/4014228/stats/

Don't Fuq With D-Block

D-Block_bball lova 99 II

The thunderhorse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm
cod5 sucks ...im sorry....cod4 is better...cod5's multiplayer was bad cause infinity ward did not make it...so whoever they got tried to duplicate it and it was not that great...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Weird.. i'd expect more replies here >.>
but on nazi zombies if your playing shi no numa (map pack 2 only) Grab the rifle and wait for 1000 points, don't use the rifle on first round, shoot zombies 5 times then knife for first, gets you enough points to open up the gate, go downstairs, and look for a huge hole in the wall, there should be the chest and a door near it leading to the com room, camp there with the rifle, getting in the chest every time you can, for round 2 is 1 shot with rifle and kinfe, if you get the teddy bear, look for the light, don't open anything except the gate to downstiars until you do get it, then open the gate and door to the place where the chest had went >.> if you get juggernog, save up for it, (really helps, trust me), wait until you get the teddy bear, then go to the next area, if it teleports to fishing hut, open the gate for 1k points, then activate the flogger for 750, this should keep the zombie away for a while. my best round is 18, killed myself with the ray-gun by mistake >.>  

Dominatrix Eve

Amiko-Chan_Cosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm
i have it, and imma noob XD BUT i like the trench gun, and the PPSH biggrin my friend and i were playing nazi zombies today >:3 KILL!!!! KILL!!! KILL!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm
I'm pretty hardcore with W@W - I may only have it for the 360, but as far as Thunderhorse goes, you're fired, InfinityWard has taken 2/3's of Treyarchs ideas and used them.

I love the Bar gun, any of the Semi-auto guns are the favorite for me. I feel complete that they have Bayonettes. Pistols are always a win for me. I just turned lvl62 15 minutes ago. (Prestige 10)

Nazi zombies, oh yes, I love that game; probably the best Zombie survival for this moment. I love to upgrade to Gibs-o-matic and the Imploder; with this set, I can usually solo to 20+ - I haven't broken lvl32 yet, But I need the friends I can depend on. My best record for the zombies heads; I've taken 687 headshots in one game.

CoD4 is bit boring... Too easy to kill, and still using the Doom3 engine *bleh* However, the New Modern Warefare will be very interesting!

Happy Hunting out there, One day, if I stop buying games, I could buy me a PS3  

AshaKaeta

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nakamuiashun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 pm
I am a fan of the Magnum, ray gun, and both the deployables. plus the good sniper, not its smaller crappy brother. And as far as the Bazzoka and flame thrower go for zombies, I avoid them like the zombies themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 am
I have it and its awsome. I use second chance all the time. Its the only way to help your team. And i use bouncing betty's. I use the mg24 otr somethin and i LOVE FLAMETHROWERS. Its fun cuz you can take over small corners without a worry that he will fire back because the flames will block his sight.  

nivmaster1

Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff