Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STARIKI

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm
I actually had the weirdest dream with MJ. Just once, but never again.

I dreamed my friends and I were at summer camp, and we were walking through the forest around 2am. We see a figure off in a distance walking towards us, and we realize it's Michael. We're all scared because we thought it was a ghost so we ran back to our cabin and hid in our bunk beds.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, and one of the counselors go to open it. We hear Michael asking, "Is Anne here?" And I get all scared because I was afraid of corpses. But all the while, I haven't gotten a proper look at him yet. Anyways, I jump out the side window and start running, but I couldn't run. It was like I was stuck.

Now, here's where it really gets weird. The sun was just rising now and I could remember every single detail. And in my dream, I could control my actions, something I was never able to do before in my entire life. I was standing there, but instead of fear, I felt anticipation and excitement.

Then, Michael walked out, and he looked SO good. Like around Bad era. I just kind of stared at him for a while.

And he was like, "Relax. I'm not a ghost."
And I whispered, "Can I hug you?"
And he laughed so I gave him this really big hug.

Then, I said, "This is really stupid but can I have your autograph?"

He just kind of looked at me and said, "Well, I don't think I can do that right now. But I promise you'll get one someday."

And I'm like, "Why can't I have it now?"

And he laughs again and says, "I think this is a dream. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll see each other again." Then, he walked off and I woke up.

WEIRDEST DREAM EVER.
IT WAS INSANE.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm
woah.
that is uber weird >.<  

UnKnown Bitter

iitz_liiz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm
i had a dream that i was famous and my house was a mtv music award then i ask were michael was the i walked up to him and we talked for along time then i got his sig an we huged

wish it was real  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces