Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
can i plz find an online wiccan teacher?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 am
um hi..a ya read the title.im bacisally a beginner wiccan and i need help with a lot of stuff pretaning to wicca. so if u or someone you know how could help me with ritauls, spells, what to do on pagan holiday like Mabon thats in a few day, and stuff like tht. so if u could help me i would be pleased.
)o(  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 am
Here you go! This is an awesome teacher of Wicca;

Click here

Namikikyo

DKMG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 pm
if i may say, i am pretty well-versed in the practices of the wiccan religion xd . I have been an eclectic witch for many, many years...so, if u need help w/ anything concerning wicca, u can send me a message and ill help u out whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Namikikyo
Here you go! This is an awesome teacher of Wicca;

Click here

Oh, Nam, you tease razz  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:32 pm
DKMG
if i may say, i am pretty well-versed in the practices of the wiccan religion xd . I have been an eclectic witch for many, many years...so, if u need help w/ anything concerning wicca, u can send me a message and ill help u out whee

By "many, many years" what do you mean?

How do you like the Great Rite? Do you like the Scourging? Do you keep your oaths like a good Wiccan?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm
it also depends on what kind of wicca you want to get into...eclectic, hellenic, gardnerian, dianic, seax wicca, which is my favorite, christo wicca, celtic.....................  

chaoswolfmage 23

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:27 am
black_and_red_roses1
um hi..a ya read the title.im bacisally a beginner wiccan and i need help with a lot of stuff pretaning to wicca. so if u or someone you know how could help me with ritauls, spells, what to do on pagan holiday like Mabon thats in a few day, and stuff like tht. so if u could help me i would be pleased.
)o(

Many folk on Gaia (and indeed many on the rest of the web and in real life) believe you can only call yourself Wiccan if you were initiated into a lineaged coven. If you're talking about the eclectic nature-based practise, it'd probably be more accurate to adopt the title of Neopagan, Witch or Neowiccan.

With regards to resources, though, there's a list of good Wicca and Witchcraft books in the Book List in our Library here. I'd recommend reading as many books on Paganism and Witchcraft as you can in order to develop a sense of what sounds good to you and what doesn't, rather than adhering to the rules that one author lays out, or indeed subscribing to the claims of an eccentric old man with dubious claims of authority.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 am
chaoswolfmage 23
it also depends on what kind of wicca you want to get into...eclectic, hellenic, gardnerian, dianic, seax wicca, which is my favorite, christo wicca, celtic.....................

I implore you to join this guild.

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Namikikyo

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:24 pm
chaoswolfmage 23

wel im pretty sure on ecletic but im also interested in dianic too  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games