Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ωαт¢н мє ωσяк Profiles//OOC Talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

*The Model*

User Image

ℓιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу
The only thing to fear is fear itself. And spiders.

♥-Isabella-♥-Lynn-♥-Carter-♥

Hey ya'll!. You can just call me Izzy, Bella, Bells, Izzy Lynn, Bella Lynn, Carter.

ση му вιятн ¢єятιƒι¢αтє

I'm a lovely lady duh!
I was born on
February 14, 1990.
Yeah, I know I'm old.
For all you people who can't do Math I'm
I can't believe I'm 115 lbs
, and I'm 5'8 1/2.
If you look into my eyes you'll see they're hazel-green.
Oh and look, I got some ink and these hole!
Aww, no tattoos for the model.

נυѕт α вιт αвσυт мє

Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'll spill ♥

All her life, Isabella's mother has been her inspiration for life. Ever hear of Natalya Carter? That's Izzy's mom. She always looked up to her mom because of her drive and passion for modeling. Since Isabella inherited her gorgeous looks, she entered her first pageant at the age of 13. She won, with luck, but it just wasn't enough for spirited Izzy. So, when Isabella was 15, her mother decided that she was old enough to start some basic modeling. They sent in some pictures and got a small, flexible gig which could fit in with her school schedule. not much changed until Isabella graduated from high school.

After that, Isabella decided to go take on New York City modeling. She searched far and wide for the perfect agency. Many would not take her because she wasn't a skyscraper, even though she was rather tall. Some said that she was too fat, even though Isabella is in great shape for her height and age. Finally, she found the perfect agency. Quartz Sunsetz Model Agency was the ticket to her fame. They loved her to death. Isabella got her job there three weeks ago from today, and she loves every minute of it. Ya know, execpt for the other superficial bitches she has to work with.

Everyone says I'm ♥

Isabella is not like most models. She is very fun-loving, hangs out with her friends, and eats food. ALL THE TIME. No one knows where it goes. Isabella has been known to be quite the wild child, so she's always the life of the party. She as serious determination and drive, however, towards modeling. No one messes with Isabella Lynn Carter when it comes to modeling. I don't Know if it's all true but I guess it must be

My Silly Obsessions ♥

♥ Modeling
♥ Being with my friends and mother
♥ Not being all snobbish and crap
♥ FOOD!

Useless Affairs X

x Being judged by my size
x Modeling haters
x Health cooks
x Spiders! EEK

Oh God,This Song It's Stuck in me head ♥

♥ Poker Face//Lady Gaga
♥ Hello Brooklyn//All Time Low
♥ Secret Valentine//We the Kings

ωαιт ι gσт мσяє

Isabella LOVES to draw. She's decent at it too.

Smile for the camera!
User Image
My puppeteer X_The_Curtain_Call_X  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm
"]

The photographers Ex
User Image

ℓιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."

♥B O R I♥ M A R I E ♥L I N S E L Y♥

Bonjour. You can just call me Bori.

ση му вιятн ¢єятιƒι¢αтє

I'm a female duh!
I was born on
August Sixteenth 1989
Yeah, I know I'm old.
For all you people who can't do Math I'm
twenty.
I can't believe I'm one-twenty-five
, and I'm five-nine.
If you look into my eyes you'll see they're hazel.
Oh and look, I got some ink and these hole!
A bee inked on my hip and holes in my ears

נυѕт α вιт αвσυт мє

Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'll spill ♥
Bori maybe be an odd name, but it's my name and I love it. I was born in a home of three girls and then after me three boys were born. My parents are sort of like rabbits. My name should be August but seeing as that's my birthday my parents thought that would mess me up. I graduated when I was seventeen and started college that same year and met my ex there. Well not at school but when I was in school. I was study psychology and English then something reasonable, not like photography, that's not reasonable, that's why we broke up. I'm now studying business, having a hard time with my English and Psychology choices.

Everyone says I'm ♥

I've heard that I'm a little bit bitchy, but only so that I can get what I want. I think I'm rather sweet, but people think I'm too sneaky to be sweet. I know I'm a flirt, and a little bit "loose" sometimes but I don't think that has anything to do with my personality, even though people think it does. Have you heard the term "OCEAN" well each of those traits are on a large scale in my life. Like fifty plus in each category. Yeah I'm that ******** up.
I don't Know if it's all true but I guess it must be.

My Silly Obsessions ♥

♥ Boys
♥ Dance
♥ Cigarettes
♥ Writing

Useless Affairs X

x skiing
x candy
x soda
x whores

Oh god, This Song It's Stuck in me head ♥

♥ Something in your mouth-Nickle Back