Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 am
Naro merely followed.

Frederick looked around, finding the area devoid of Locusts.
"I guess I can go now..." he said, getting up and getting out of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am
"Good boy." James chuckled, only now walking towards the hospital.

As the Locust forces continued to press forward into the city, thinking the escaping helicopters, or King Ravens, full of people was a sign of victory, something else was stirring hidden away from most.
A lightmass bomb.
The bomb was quickly carried to a sinkhole created from COG forces underground, more specifically Delta Squad who had been behind many things in the war. The original plan was to drop the bomb and create a large enough explosion to blast the entire city, flooding the city remains, the Locust forces, and their home, the Hollow.
Unfortunately, Delta Squad had immaturely left behind a captured Brumak in a pool of Imulsion, causing the creature to go Lambent, which in its pained transformation, knocking down the King Raven carrying the Light Mass Bomb.
When all hope seemed to be lost, one man saw a second chance. Orders were then given out to attack the Lambent Brumak and kill the creature. As all Lambent Locust did, the Brumak went out with a large explosion, one large enough to replace the Light Mass Bomb.
As the nearby ocean flooded into the city, it soon went into the sinkhole, also flooding out the Hollow and all the Locust forces within it, regardless of size. The only remaining Locust there was now were whatever creatures that luckily remained outside of the city.

All that was left do now, beside hunt the remaining Locust, was to just live.

"...Naro..." Soqed sighed heavily, staring down at his sister the whole ride out of the city, only now looking to him.

"I think I know why the others killed themselves so I could live." She said, reaching under her shirt as she pulled up the COG tags of previous lovers.
"I can't say they knew I was going to save your sister, but I do think they suspected I was meant to do something." She said, staring down at the tags. "And I think I was suppose to find your sister for you, seeing how I kept running off constantly." She sighed happily, stuffing the tags back under her shirt as she hugged Hilda tightly.
"I think I finally paid my debt back to them. Don't you think?"

James, sitting across from her, gave a grunt, rolling his eyes.
"So cheesy." He teased

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 am
The butt of a rifle smacked James in the face.
"...They're trying to have a moment. Would you give them a minute..?" Frederick groaned, staring at him.

Naro looked at Hilda for awhile, watching her sleep. It had taken him quite awhile, but he was reunited with the only family he had left.

He then looked back to Soqed, giving a smile.
"I would have to say so, but don't think that means you can keep running off without me nearby." he said, patting her on the head before looking out the window.
"And you all thought I was nuts for saying we should bomb them..." he said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 am
ZE END

...I did it! I really ended a role play! And a failed one in previous attempts too!
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I did it, ya bitches!
*shots are heard as she collapses forward, darts in her back*
Man dressed in white: *sighs; picks up one her legs, dragging her off* Back to the asylum for you...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out