View Results

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 am
I've felt inspired to try and buy cd's instead of pirateing them like everyone else does. (When I have the money to do such a kind act to my favorite artists)
I'll be trying to do this once or twice a month.

For starters because this is the 1st album purchase since "Buddah Lounge Ensemble: Metallica" it's "MEGADETH" with the newly released album "End Game"

Well were to begin? The first track on here is quite a feast to the ears, for not hearing from this band since "United Abominations" some two years ago. heart It's a nice instrumental to start off. Most of the themes for this album are standardized Mustaine anthems. such as chaos in our world, anti government feelings , and because of his conversion to religion. One openly talks about the thought of barcodes on prisoners heads, and the mark of the beast being installed in us.

I'm very pleased with the album songs. The outer case ,inner case, and disc artwork is different from the usual skeletal mascot. This time it's a future jail (NOT SUPER JAIL) were your seeing shaved and barcoded prisioners. Being led like cattle to a bright white light. the rest shows flies festering a barcoded convict. More then those guilt trip charity commericals ever show.

Is this a buy? I'd say so, if your looking for some new songs off a old band you favor. Perhaps just some metal to tide you over, til' another album your waiting on is out.... DOOO EET, DOOO EET NAO!

til next review

~kyro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 am
I dunno if you're into The Beatles, but do Abbey Road.  

Super Cheesio

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am
Album reviews. This is definitely a nice touch.

I highly doubt you have anything, but I'd love to see a Thin Lizzy album review.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:38 pm
I'll consider it if I can find some at the cd slingin' stores or local garage sales, and hock shops.

it all depends on which I find first at the moment

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
I'll consider it if I can find some at the cd slingin' stores or local garage sales, and hock shops.

If you can't find Abbey Road or another Beatles CD, then America sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 am
Super Cheesio
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Beatles albums are relatively common for the most part. The Beatles are an extremely well known band, so, more likely than not, you'll find the specific album you are looking for.  

Mephisto D

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:40 am
Super Cheesio
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

I'm in canada.... and everyone and their dog is aware of the beatles. Allthough, I could vouch that most kids don't like the beatles around here. Theres 6-7 albums collecting dust at the only real instrument store in town.
That leaves three more stores to investigate, not counting the garage/yard sales before a cult suggested album is a default winner like x-bawks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm
The police- Greatest Hits.  

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers