Comments,suggestions,Reports and criticisms thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 am
If anyone has anything they want to get off thier chest about this forum do it here, it could be about qualtiy of threads or even advertising. If their any private matters concerning the rp's like inactive or disprespectful members pm me directly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 am
Well my rp Teen titans: Robin Returns to Gotham is always open to new characters to take us in cool directions. Just post a profile and we'll go from their. I accept literate rpers and understand everyones makes grammatical errors.  

boy arachnid

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 pm
Well, I think the roleplay forum is getting way too crowded, it's hard to find roleplays and so I suggest that anyone who wants their roleplay deleted should put it in the subject...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am
Good idea, i'll give this a week for people to suggest and then after a week I will delete inactive threads prior to 2009. However please remind me just incase via PM  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 am
I'm going to wait one more week, i've had no pm's but since some people have put time and effort into these threads I will wait, but one more week only. I intend to keep some of the guilds more recent and popular rps. So please if you want a thread that hasn't been posted in since 2009 please message me this week.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 am
Ok does anyone actually want this to happen ? because i'm really not getting that much feedback so i'm going to wait to see if someone is actually that bothered  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces